Windows 10: emails

Discus and support emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my gmail stopped doing its thing, no new emails for past twelve days, I ma not that unpopular all of a sudden, is it a simple fix like a synch thing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waltersMitty, Nov 19, 2019.

1. emails

my gmail stopped doing its thing, no new emails for past twelve days, I ma not that unpopular all of a sudden, is it a simple fix like a synch thing or link thing, thanx?

:)

waltersMitty, Nov 19, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 19, 2019
  4. emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

emails

1. emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. My email link no longer works on my website.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My email link no longer works on my website.: I was updating my website. I noticed that my email link was not working. I get a notice saying the app is not installed or if it is installed, do this, do that, etc? Website has had no issues until recently. Can someone tell me what app is missing?...
  3. Canon Printer stopped Printing emails or Windows Printer Test Page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer stopped Printing emails or Windows Printer Test Page: I have a Canon Pixma MG5450s printer. I cannot fully print emails or the Windows Printer Test page. When I print emails I only get hyperlinks to the email addresses. eg *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** On The...
  4. admistrator email addres

in Windows 10 Customization
    admistrator email addres: How can I change/update the email address attached to my administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admistrator-email-addres/bdcc9ce8-e671-4671-9a8f-c97ccb621a5a
  5. how to delete an email address

how to delete an email address: How to delete email address in AOL mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address/4de7f667-85f2-45e0-aea5-c14ef5be4845
  6. email to Yahoo basic

email to Yahoo basic: How do I change my email to yahoo basic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-to-yahoo-basic/78aa5944-5bef-494f-9ef5-55520d067995
  7. error 0x80190194 with Mail & Calendar App on Windows 10 Adding a Yahoo Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x80190194 with Mail & Calendar App on Windows 10 Adding a Yahoo Email: hi, been having this issue randomly over the past... maybe 2 years or so. unsure how the all other instances started except for a few, one of them happened from just updating windows, another was updating the mail app, one happened because i changed an email account's...
  8. Windows 1809 - Outlook 365 on laptop no longer shows my default emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 - Outlook 365 on laptop no longer shows my default emails: Hi, I have just installed the windows 1809 version. This resulted in my tool bar settings and firefox bookmarks disappearing and more importantly on clicking outlook 365 it does not link to my outlook email accounts of which I have several. The first 2 issues I have...
  9. Be Careful about an xbox Scam email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Be Careful about an xbox Scam email: For the last couple of years, people have been creating fake microsoft Xbox emails that can hack peoples account. (IT CANT) it just tryes to hack YOUR microsoft account.. They tell you to give them your email and password. So, please dont trust any of these fake emails. :)...
  10. Windows Live Mail 2012 taking longer to send emails of ~1Mb

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail 2012 taking longer to send emails of ~1Mb: When I reply to Gumtree inquiries, the size of the email file approaches 1Mb. Recently, there has been a bottleneck in the Outbox when several such replies are sent in quick succession. This is wholly new - as it worked fine for many years. I get around the problem by moving...