Windows 10: emails

Discus and support emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my gmail stopped doing its thing, no new emails for past twelve days, I ma not that unpopular all of a sudden, is it a simple fix like a synch thing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waltersMitty, Nov 19, 2019.

1. emails

my gmail stopped doing its thing, no new emails for past twelve days, I ma not that unpopular all of a sudden, is it a simple fix like a synch thing or link thing, thanx?

:)

waltersMitty, Nov 19, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 19, 2019
  4. emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

emails

1. emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails: Just last week I noticed that my windows 10 mail app started downloading duplicates of each email. So instead of individual emails in the side pane, I now have a folder with an arrow that I open and then I see of the exact same emails. Is this a bug, setting, or error? Please...
  3. Windows Live Mai 2012 taking longer to send emails of ~1Mb

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mai 2012 taking longer to send emails of ~1Mb: When I reply to Gumtree inquiries, the size of the email file approaches 1Mb. Recently, there has been a bottleneck in the Outbox when several such replies are sent in quick succession. This is wholly new - as it worked fine for many years. I get around the problem by moving...
  4. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  5. Email for Microsoft rewards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email for Microsoft rewards: Is the Microsoft email to earn 80 points a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-for-microsoft-rewards/fe2cc00f-4f76-4685-a061-59d1fe9cba2b
  6. Windows 19 Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 shuts down when I delete emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 19 Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 shuts down when I delete emails: Windows 19 Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 shuts down when I delete emails. The emails aren't deleted when I reopen Mail. I have checked for updates - none available....
  7. I closed my email account due to being hacked and got a new email address. Now I can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I closed my email account due to being hacked and got a new email address. Now I can't...: I closed my email account due to being hacked and got a new email address. Now I can't access my OneDrive account. Can someone advise me? Thanks!...
  8. Ask Permission - Need an Adult to use Firefox - Ask by email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ask Permission - Need an Adult to use Firefox - Ask by email: Repeatedly "ask by email" (using "child's" machine) and repeatedly selected "allowed" ("gave permission") to use the account, but it still doesn't work. Initially, it also alerted me to the need to update windows on the "child's" machine, which I did, but it still doesn't...
  9. How to log junk/spam email IP addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log junk/spam email IP addresses: I have been receiving a bunch of suspicious email lately and I want to log the suspicious emails IP address so I can determine their geographic location. How do I do this in the Mail application included in Windows 10? The mail application also has separate folders for junk...
  10. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...