Windows 10: Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting following error code 0x800C013E when logging into windows live mail. I think I must have messed up the settings in properties. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ramayah Rasiah, May 17, 2020.

1. Emails

Hi,

I am getting following error code 0x800C013E when logging into windows live mail.

I think I must have messed up the settings in properties.

I also use Outlook. on that I have forgotten my password. Is there anyway I can reset it please.

Sometimes it offers me a reset via Microsoft a/c but when I do that I still cannot access outlook directly.

Would be extremely grateful if someone can help.

:)

Ramayah Rasiah, May 17, 2020

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, May 17, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 17, 2020
  4. Emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. managing split screens both in word and in email mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    managing split screens both in word and in email mode: I have a new HP Envy laptop operating Microsoft 365. The screen keeps splitting...cannot seem to control when it splits. on my desktop, I can easily widen/narrow margins, add another doc to the page. Can't figure it out on laptop...
  3. People App and Email App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People App and Email App.: I still do NOT understand the behavior of those two apps. They are supposed to work together don't they. This happened: a friend of mine informed that he changed his email address. I opened his name in the People app, but the old email address was not displayed, but was...
  4. Email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email settings are out of date: I keep getting an error message ‘Your email settings are out of date”. I type in my password and the problem seems to be sorted out. But then, in a few days, it appears again. Help me with solution, please....
  5. windows 10 imap email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 imap email: I would like to make and print a list of the names, addresses, phone numbers in my people contact file. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-imap-email/d4470ddb-0493-494a-88f8-3b22b3c7f81a
  6. Cortana can't find emails/contacts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana can't find emails/contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  7. . I keep getting a msg to delete one of the 2 Junk email boxes that I have. I did not put...

. I keep getting a msg to delete one of the 2 Junk email boxes that I have. I did not put...: As above. I need to delete one of the 2 Junk email boxes. I did nit put it there & it wont let me delete it. For some reason, this is stopping me receiving emails from some if my friends. Thx in advance. P....
  8. lack of Date Modified in File Explorer saved From Outlook Microsoft office emails since May...

lack of Date Modified in File Explorer saved From Outlook Microsoft office emails since May...: I have an issue with the " of lack of the Date Modified in File Explorer that was saved From an Outlook Microsoft office emails since May 18th update. It is only happening on email with those attachments that you save to the computer.. If you view PDF document file...
  9. Email accounts get changed without my intervention

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email accounts get changed without my intervention: I use two email accounts, an outlook.com account which is primary, and a Comcast SMTP account to manage my Outlook inbox. From time to time Outlook will not load. The problem is that my outlook.com exchange email account will on occasion get removed and replaced with Comcast...
  10. I always have to sign in to check email

in Browsers and Email
    I always have to sign in to check email: Hello, For some strange reason as of this morning I now have to completely sign in to check my email. When I do I check the box "Stay Signed In For Two Weeks" and so I think everything is okay, but nope. Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how I can fix this?...