Windows 10: Embed format in PowerPoint

Discus and support Embed format in PowerPoint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is only YouTube embed format possible in PowerPoint.? How about your one application Stream is that format not possible to embed in PowerPoint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiclasHy, Feb 22, 2019.

1. NiclasHy Win User

Embed format in PowerPoint

Why is only YouTube embed format possible in PowerPoint.? How about your one application Stream is that format not possible to embed in PowerPoint?

:)

NiclasHy, Feb 22, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Embed format in PowerPoint :)

jaydeee, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue on all the other sound applications as well?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message when you try to record the audio?

We will have to try few troubleshooting steps to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

Open Windows voice recorder and try to record any audio and check if that works.

If you still face the issue, try the steps provided below.

1. I suggest you follow this article on

Audio and Video playback issue on PowerPoint
      and check if this helps.
    2. For additional information you can also check

Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint

If you still face the issue, reply to this post more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Embed format in PowerPoint - Similar Threads - Embed format PowerPoint

2. How to embed fonts in Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to embed fonts in Word: How do I embed fonts in MS Word file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-embed-fonts-in-word/06f9eca9-5039-42af-9b03-4f4c914699af
  3. Embed Image Not Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Embed Image Not Display: Hi Everyone. I'm having embedded image LOGO in autocad format error paintbrush image. It shows BLANK WHITE in windows 11. BUT it don't have problem in windows 10. Here is my case : Microsoft Support [Case #:1033304061] - paintbrush image error.They reply to revert back to...
  4. Embed Image Not Display

Embed Image Not Display: Hi Everyone. I'm having embedded image LOGO in autocad format error paintbrush image. It shows BLANK WHITE in windows 11. BUT it don't have problem in windows 10. Here is my case : Microsoft Support [Case #:1033304061] - paintbrush image error.They reply to revert back to...
  5. Powerpoint

Powerpoint: im unable to open any powerpoint document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint/59e7e5d4-ed02-47f7-bfe6-b0af067508af
  6. Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint: im unable to open any powerpoint document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint/59e7e5d4-ed02-47f7-bfe6-b0af067508af
  7. Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages: I figure I've now wasted enough time chasing my tail that it's time to ask some experts....... Powerpoint 2019 on Windows 10 Pro Ordinary presentation. Has slides, has notes. The notes are formatted so they're readable using Spacing after (6 pt) and line spacing (multiple,...
  8. Embed video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embed video: Hello , What does embedded video means and sometimes some videos don't play and says embedded video can't run , Thanks in advance.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embed-video/59db7274-9463-4b80-b279-273f1c1c1fb8
  9. Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint: I want to make the attached picture fainter and use as the background on each slide on Powerpoint. Any ideas please? 29541
  10. What is the meaning of "Embed?"

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of "Embed?": Websites have this share option called embed and shows coding things. What is this exactly used for and how? 35249

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does Microsoft Stream support embedding Youtube videos into PowerPoint?