Windows 10: Embed terminal inside electron app

Discus and support Embed terminal inside electron app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to embed terminal window inside windows electron app like vs-code editor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MuniyappanK, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Embed terminal inside electron app

how to embed terminal window inside windows electron app like vs-code editor?

:)

MuniyappanK, Sep 24, 2018

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 24, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 24, 2018
  4. JimGrayNC Win User

Embed terminal inside electron app

Electron from GitHub - needed?

Windows 10. A program named Electron from GitHub, Inc. has shown up in my Startup list of programs. What is it, do I need it, where did it come from? I didn't authorize it to be installed. If I do a search on Electron it just gives me info
    on it being software to "electron - Build cross platform desktop apps with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS". I don't build any apps or write code.

Can I delete it without any harm to Win 10 or other software?

JimGrayNC, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Embed terminal inside electron app

1. Embed terminal inside electron app - Similar Threads - Embed terminal inside

2. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Customization
    App getting terminated: my question is related to Dell Cinema Color app which doesn't open when I double-click it. And when I see it in task manager it shows that it is suspended I also tried to resume it but it shows then it is terminated.And it was preinstalled app and it also used to work before...
  3. Embed Image Not Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Embed Image Not Display: Hi Everyone. I'm having embedded image LOGO in autocad format error paintbrush image. It shows BLANK WHITE in windows 11. BUT it don't have problem in windows 10. Here is my case : Microsoft Support [Case #:1033304061] - paintbrush image error.They reply to revert back to...
  4. terminating an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terminating an app: I've accidentally terminated xbox game bar on my computer and now I am not able to delete this application. Is there any way for me to delete an app after it has been terminated?...
  5. Weird Bug with Electron Apps in Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 21337)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Bug with Electron Apps in Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 21337): Hi everyone. I hope it's not off-topic since it is about an Insider Preview build. Disclaimer - I know I've been dumb: I have been in the Insider program for years, actively giving feedbacks on the latest builds, and I never had a problem with my old laptop. When I got this...
  6. Electron based apps refuse to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Electron based apps refuse to open: So the past few months I've been having this issue where sometimes launching electron based apps(like Discord or Edge or Chrome) does not launch the app. I can see the app starting up in task manager but the window does not show up. The only way to solve this is through a...
  7. Embed video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embed video: Hello , What does embedded video means and sometimes some videos don't play and says embedded video can't run , Thanks in advance.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embed-video/59db7274-9463-4b80-b279-273f1c1c1fb8
  8. Terminating an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Terminating an app: Hi im wondering how i can stop task manager/resource monitor from terminating an app cause when i try and launch a game it works on it for about 5 seconds then instantly suspends and terminates it is there a way to stop resource monitor from terminating a certain app...
  9. Embed format in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Embed format in PowerPoint: Why is only YouTube embed format possible in PowerPoint.? How about your one application Stream is that format not possible to embed in PowerPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embed-format-in-powerpoint/f5dfe06b-26b6-42e3-85ae-752bc0624a9c
  10. What is the meaning of "Embed?"

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of "Embed?": Websites have this share option called embed and shows coding things. What is this exactly used for and how? 35249