Windows 10: Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

Discus and support Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got a new Surface Laptop, I have Windows 10 v1903 build 18352.356. I am having a problem with embedded tweets not displaying on web pages. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dennis8888, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

I just got a new Surface Laptop, I have Windows 10 v1903 build 18352.356. I am having a problem with embedded tweets not displaying on web pages. I also use a discussion form that uses Invision Community forum software, and the thumbs up button gives an error, and the page navigation buttons don't work. Like if forum has multiple pages of topics and I click on the link for page 2 or next page, nothing happens. This is in both Firefox and Chrome. Edge seems to work. Also at one of my work locations, the wifi has the logon thing where it opens a web page, and after entering the login info, it says it can't find the website. All of this works fine on my old laptop.

Obviously there is some security setting(s) that are screwing things up but I can't find them. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Dennis8888, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2019
  3. astra2025 Win User
    Nokia 500 I want an audible notification of new Tweets

Hi druggist61,

In order to receive a notification when you get a new tweet, please follow the simple steps below:

1) Download "Tweets60" from Nokia Store:

Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store

2) Once the app is installed on your device, please open it and sign in.

3) In Tweets60 go to Options (the three horizontal lines at the bottom right hand corner of screen) > Settings and select the following settings:

• Refresh frequency > 2 minutes
    • Vibrating alert > Enabled
    • Tweet tone > for example "alarm 2"
    • Direct message tone > for example "alarm 2"
    Then send yourself a test tweet. The phone will sound when a new tweet arrives.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,

astra2025, Sep 25, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues

1. Embedded tweets and discussion forum issues - Similar Threads - Embedded tweets discussion

2. Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?: When I try to comment in online discussions it asks me to sign in and when I do it still doesn't post my comment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-participate-in-online-forum-discussions/4b8d03b2-58e5-465c-a5a2-b7fbfce55a18
  3. Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I participate in online forum discussions?: When I try to comment in online discussions it asks me to sign in and when I do it still doesn't post my comment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-participate-in-online-forum-discussions/4b8d03b2-58e5-465c-a5a2-b7fbfce55a18
  4. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?: Here's the opening screen at the site giving the option to join:Here's the input form that is giving the error:Clearly, this isn't a "burning issue", but it annoys me that I can't understand how to properly complete the input form.TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  5. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?: Here's the opening screen at the site giving the option to join:Here's the input form that is giving the error:Clearly, this isn't a "burning issue", but it annoys me that I can't understand how to properly complete the input form.TIA for you help.SweetTasha...
  6. Unable to join discussion forum crockpot.com Possible CAPTCHA anomaly?

7. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...
  8. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in Windows 10 Support
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...
  9. Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter: Not quite ready to send that Tweet? Now on https://twitter.com you can save it as a draft or schedule it to send at a specific time –– all from the Tweet composer! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 157312
  10. Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by luxiaoyu, Tod: I found a video transcoding software! Franco! Video in any format can be converted to Mp4 format, and there is no size limitation, the speed is very fast, you can arbitrarily improve the quality of the picture or reduce the quality of the picture. here is the link: Dolphin...