Windows 10: Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from...

Discus and support Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Embedded videos on one account will not work, yet same videos embedded from another will.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by T Toth, May 13, 2022.

1. T Toth Win User

Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from...

Embedded videos on one account will not work, yet same videos embedded from another will.

:)

T Toth, May 13, 2022
  2. alwann Win User

Embedded videos freezing

Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared vid. This occurs with all browsers that I have tried, e.g., MSN, Google, IE. Suggestions?

alwann, May 13, 2022
  3. YouTube - HTML5 embedded video not viewable

This is how I understand YouTube/HTML 5 support works.

• Not all videos are compatible with HTML5, yet. Also, the YouTube HTML 5 support itself is shaky on several browsers. It is even more shaky when it comes to windows phone internet explorer. I don't have any data to prove this. I am basing this on my own
      personal experience.
    • If the bulletin board have embed YouTube videos, in all likelihood, they would have embedded the flash version of the video. Obviously, this won't play on your mobile browser which is expecting a HTML 5 tagged video.
    The only solution/suggestion I can think of is to ask you to copy the embedded video link when you encounter a video, and paste it on a separate tab and watch them that way.

End game, I hope to god that either MS or Google will fix this YouTube problem. For the moment, I am hooked on to MetroTube app but of course, that won't help your situation at all Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from... :(

Jay_answers, May 13, 2022
  4. Mystere Win User

Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from...

Sleep for embedded videos

Ahhh... Well, browser embedded video is running in a low-rights mode, and thus doesn't have the ability to control turning off screen savers and such.

Mystere, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from... - Similar Threads - Embedded videos Onedrive

2. Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in any browser: I had to do a restore point the other day to a couple weeks ago. Now Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in Edge, Chrome or Thorium. Most specifically necn.com/weather I can do youtubes and any video I have on the pc with VLC. Only embedded videos on a browser was...
  3. Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in any browser: I had to do a restore point the other day to a couple weeks ago. Now Windows 11 will not play embedded videos in Edge, Chrome or Thorium. Most specifically necn.com/weather I can do youtubes and any video I have on the pc with VLC. Only embedded videos on a browser was...
  4. Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from...

Embedded videos on one Onedrive account will not work, yet same videos embedded from...: Embedded videos on one account will not work, yet same videos embedded from another will. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embedded-videos-on-one-onedrive-account-will-not/e3d0c6c1-ea38-4b4a-88e6-1948e72e29f6
  5. Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL: Is there a Chrome extension that can copy the URL of an embedded video or open the URL in a new window? With Internet Explorer, you just had to right click the video and select "create shortcut" and send to the desktop. With Chrome it seems to be a very long winded affair to...
  6. Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint

Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint: I cannot play an embedded .mp4 video in PowerPoint on one of my computers, but it plays perfectly on another computer. The video is present on both computers and I embedded it in PP on each computer. I'm using PP 365. Is this a codec issue?...
  7. Embedded videos freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Embedded videos freezing: Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared...
  8. Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11: Hi everyone, I love a good problem, but despite googling and searching for other users with the same problem, it persists. Firstly - Windows 10 Home Build 15063.296 8gb ram 64 bit IE11. I have Accelerated Graphics ticked. I have Flash addon enabled(latest version...
  9. Sleep for embedded videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep for embedded videos: Anybody know why Windows Media Player music and videos suspend sleep for the duration of the song/clip but browser embedded videos don't? (tried window and full screen). Is this by design or a bug?? This seems illogical and a darned nuisance to boot. 2601
  10. Embedded wmv streaming video not playing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Embedded wmv streaming video not playing in Windows 10: Hi All, My website is using Windows Media Service for video streaming. It works well for IE on Windows 7 and 8. But it won't play the video after I installed the Windows 10. Can anyone help for the issue? PS. My website is provide video streaming like Windows Media test...