Windows 10: embedding URL into JPEG

Discus and support embedding URL into JPEG in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why am I having so much trouble embedding a silly URL into my logo? I have embedded URLs dozens of times but now it seems to be giving me trouble.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ardenabosley, Sep 16, 2019.

1. embedding URL into JPEG

Why am I having so much trouble embedding a silly URL into my logo? I have embedded URLs dozens of times but now it seems to be giving me trouble.

:)

ardenabosley, Sep 16, 2019

2. AMD and Mentor Graphics Accelerating Open-Source Development for Embedded Systems

AMD today announced a multi-year agreement with Mentor Graphics Corporation to expand availability of open-source embedded Linux development for heterogeneous and multi-core processors from AMD. Dedicated to providing embedded developers with a more manageable and focused open source framework, the agreement will provide embedded developers with more supported processor options, robust development tools, and greater speed in open platform development.

As a Yocto Project compatible product, Mentor Embedded Linux will now bring standardized features and tools, and ensure quick access to the latest Board Support Packages (BSPs) for AMD 64-bit x86 architecture beginning with the upcoming AMD Embedded G-Series system-on-a-chip (SoC) (codenamed: "Steppe Eagle") and AMD Embedded R-Series APU/CPU (codenamed: "Bald Eagle").

Embedded systems developers will have comprehensive access to the Mentor Embedded Linux development platform for customized embedded Linux development and commercial support, as well as a no-cost Mentor Embedded Linux Lite derivative providing all the essentials to evaluate Linux on AMD embedded processors.

To address the growing complexity of embedded systems, embedded developers will also have access to Sourcery CodeBench for greater insight into system execution, performance and debugging applications in Linux-based embedded systems.

"Partnering with the largest independent embedded Linux and tools vendor in the market today is an exciting step forward as we continue to invest in the embedded market," said Scott Aylor, corporate vice president and general manager, AMD Embedded Solutions. "We are providing the embedded development community an opportunity for choice, and this agreement with Mentor Graphics brings the embedded community an open-source platform to help tailor and expand their development."

"Mentor Graphics is excited to partner with AMD when you look at their vision and product portfolio of innovative technologies for embedded solutions," said Scot Morrison, general manager of embedded runtime solutions, Mentor Graphics Embedded Software Division. "We look forward to delivering the industry's most robust open-source development ecosystem to market with the upcoming AMD Embedded G- and R-Series products."

Key Features, Benefits and Support
    As part of the agreement between AMD and Mentor Graphics, embedded developers will have access to the following customized embedded Linux development products:

Mentor Embedded Linux Lit
    • Free enablement for evaluation and prototyping for the upcoming AMD "Steppe Eagle" and "Bald Eagle" products
    • Yocto Project compliant
    • Binary images of root file system and kernel
    • Access to sources for all open source components
    • Seamless migration to commercially supported Mentor Embedded Linux
    Mentor Embedded Linux
    • Commercial terms for project development including bug fixes, security patches, and product updates
    • Eclipse based Sourcery CodeBench development environment and data trace analysis and visualization capabilities
    • Customizability for unique project needs including custom BSP development, back porting and long term support
    Sourcery CodeBench Lite
    • Complete GNU based C/C++ development and debug tool chain for custom Linux target platform development
    • Windows and Linux host-based development options

Cristian_25H, Sep 16, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    DFI Releases Intel Atom Based Fanless Embedded System – ES951

DFI releases the new ES951 fanless embedded system equipped with the 3.5” subcompact NP951-B16C SBC. Featuring an Intel Atom N270 Processor and Intel 945GSE / ICH7M chipset with low power consumption, the ES951 is ideal for embedded computing applications requiring a compact passively-cooled platform.

The NP951-B16C SBC features up to 2GB of system memory using one 200-pin DDR2 400/533MHz SO-DIMM, VGA display port, and 24-bit HD audio with S/PDIF I/O support. The compact embedded system is constructed of electro-galvanized cold-rolled steel and aluminum, with provision for use in wall mount or desktop applications. It is supplied with a universal 60-watt power adaptor for use with 100-240 VAC at 50-60Hz line input.

embedding URL into JPEG 81a_thm.jpg

Features and Benefits:
    • Fanless system design
    • Drive bays for slim HDD and CF Card
    • Serial port with Power
    • Low Power Consumption