Windows 10: embroidery files

Discus and support embroidery files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer and receive an error of "path too long for most of my files I have downloaded, making these files I have purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandraHolbrook, May 4, 2019.

1. embroidery files

I recently purchased a new computer and receive an error of "path too long for most of my files I have downloaded, making these files I have purchased useless. I have tried to shorten the file name but cannot because it is still in zip mode. what can I do?

:)

SandraHolbrook, May 4, 2019

2. Embroidery files for the computer

how do I open .pes embroidery files on my computer so that I can see the image before I transfer to my embroidery machine?

EasyDoesIt#, May 4, 2019
  3. EMBROIDERY FILES

I purchased pes embroidery files which I downloaded to my usb unfortuantly the coloe chart is not a pes file how do I change it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sherolminer, May 4, 2019
  4. embroidery files

zip files for embroidery

I have problem opening my zip files and see the pictures on my embroidery machine. I have winzip and also embrillance

MarieBeard, May 4, 2019
Thema:

embroidery files

1. embroidery files - Similar Threads - embroidery files

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. Do you know if my embroidery program—premier plus ultra will still work if I download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you know if my embroidery program—premier plus ultra will still work if I download...: I have the first version of premier plus ultra embroidery program. The one that came after 6D embroidery extra. My question is will I be able to use it with windows 11? Is the program supported by 11 or did it quit being supported? Any and all help would be appreciated...
  5. When downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a...: I'm downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a scrambled notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-embroidery-designs-from-the/bed4092f-6aaf-4348-a409-3d747f9fc382
  6. When downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a...

When downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a...: I'm downloading embroidery designs from the internet, when I open the file I get a scrambled notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-embroidery-designs-from-the/bed4092f-6aaf-4348-a409-3d747f9fc382
  7. How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?: I have PES embroidery files that show the dot PES extension, but the file Type is listed as NGS Document files. My Brother Dream Machine cannot read these files. I've read other threads about this, but they don't help. Almost everyone points to a program called MyEditor,...
  8. How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?

How do I stop my PES embroidery files from becoming NGS Document files?: I have PES embroidery files that show the dot PES extension, but the file Type is listed as NGS Document files. My Brother Dream Machine cannot read these files. I've read other threads about this, but they don't help. Almost everyone points to a program called MyEditor,...
  9. Embroidery File download and conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Embroidery File download and conversion: I downloaded designs from web based company and downloads show desired extension of PES but in my laptop downloads they all have converted to NGS. I am using windows 10, 64 bit and that ALL my designs, new and older are now ngs. I went back to the sites i use and...
  10. Windows 10, machine embroidery file types jef, pes, dst, etc. ... no application installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, machine embroidery file types jef, pes, dst, etc. ... no application installed: I have a program which displays an image of machine embroidery designs called Gen-Icon. I have used for several years without a problem. Suddenly, I can execute the program and I get the preview of images ... and details about design. It seems after a few hours, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have exp embroidery files and windows 10 why cant i open my embroidery files?

2. install 6d embroidery software

3. 6d embroidery software windows 10

4. 6d embroidery software updates