Windows 10: EmClient problem

Discus and support EmClient problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the latest Windows10 update my EmClient mail program errors "SMTP server doesn't support authentication" How can I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrianFisher4882, Aug 6, 2020.

1. EmClient problem

Since the latest Windows10 update my EmClient mail program errors "SMTP server doesn't support authentication"

How can I correct this?

:)

BrianFisher4882, Aug 6, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 6, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    How to move Win 7 WLM files to new computer Win 10 emclient?

ECKJR; sorry, I use Thunderbird and the Win10 Mail app so I'm not familiar with eMClient. Perhaps something in their Knowledge Base page here - http://support.emclient.com/index.ph...ledgebase/List can help you or you can register for support if you have a licensed version. Good Luck.

mrgeek, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

EmClient problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

EmClient problem

1. EmClient problem - Similar Threads - EmClient problem

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  6. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  7. outlook and emclient password prompt

outlook and emclient password prompt: Hello everyone, Having got fed up with outlook driving me mad with the password prompt, I have downloaded emclient. I want this one now and it seems that emails are coming in but when I try to send, I get. An attempt to connect to your email address failed. This could be...
  8. Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient

Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient: I keep trying to use the send to in Windows Explorer to send reduced jpg by email and Windows 10 would not accept my outlook.com email. So I went to the Windows Store and downloaded eMClient, installed, and set it as the Default Mail program/app and still Windows 10 will not...
  9. How to move Win 7 WLM files to new computer Win 10 emclient?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move Win 7 WLM files to new computer Win 10 emclient?: I surely can't be the only guy with this problem, but I have yet to get it solved. I have an old HP computer with Win 7 and Windows Live Mail on it. I have a new Lenovo with Win 10 on it. I'd like to use emclient on the new one. When I just copied all the WLM files and...
  10. Copying/migrating/syncing FF, T-bird, eMClient, msIE & GChrome

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copying/migrating/syncing FF, T-bird, eMClient, msIE & GChrome: Copying/migrating/syncing FF, T-bird, eMClient, msIE & GChrome Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird, eM Client, msIE, Google Chrome backup & "migrating" If one routinely backs up certain directories of the abovementioned programs, one can "migrate" one or more of the above...