Windows 10: EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

Discus and support EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Even though such question was already asked, it did not help in my case.After making a new key called "EMDMgmt" nothing shows up in it no matter what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karem Milachem, Jun 21, 2024.

1. EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

Even though such question was already asked, it did not help in my case.After making a new key called "EMDMgmt" nothing shows up in it no matter what I do.Tried also installing the EMDMgmt.dll file but it also didnt work.Any help?

:)

Karem Milachem, Jun 21, 2024

2. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is nowhere to be found in the registry. Please HELP!

ConfusedUngaBunga, Jun 21, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

If you have an SSD drive in your laptop you cannot enable ReadyBoost even with a registry Edit, because Windows will use Virtual Memory on the SSD, because it is much faster than USB drive access and using ReadyBoost would actually slow your laptop down.

If you do want to continue with that registry editing tutorial you are following, you can right click the 'Current Version' key (folder) in the left pane of the registry and select New - Key and name it EMDMgmt

DaveM121, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Frogger Win User

EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

Modded Registry. Want Old Back....

did you try this

To restore the registry
    Open Registry Editor.
    Click Options, and then click Print to print these instructions. (If you are using the Help and Support Center, click Print above the topic area.) They will not be available after you shut down your computer in step 2.
    Click Start, and then click Shut Down.
    In the list, click Restart, and then click OK.
    When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, press F8.
    Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.
    NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.

Use the arrow keys to highlight an operating system, and then press ENTER.
    Caution

Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system. Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on your computer.
    Notes

To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    Choosing Last Known Good Configuration provides a way to recover from problems such as a newly added driver that may be incorrect for your hardware. It does not solve problems caused by corrupted or missing drivers or files.
    When you choose Last Known Good Configuration, Windows restores information in registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet only. Any changes you have made in other registry keys remain.

Frogger, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

1. EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor - Similar Threads - EMDMgmt file key

2. EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor: Even though such question was already asked, it did not help in my case.After making a new key called "EMDMgmt" nothing shows up in it no matter what I do.Tried also installing the EMDMgmt.dll file but it also didnt work.Any help?...
  3. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry: So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is...
  4. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry: So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is...
  5. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  6. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  7. Registry editors

Registry editors: What is the safest registry editor product for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editors/6183e553-c449-4119-9f14-e55e2eed69d5
  8. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  9. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor: Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again? Your response is very much...
  10. Strange symbols found in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange symbols found in Registry Editor: I wasn't sure which place to put it in, so I put it in General Support. I was about to find out why my Desktop Wallpaper's not changing - again - and when I went into Reg Edit, I saw this: Does anyone know what this could mean? [img] 99897