Windows 10: emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10

Discus and support emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get the microphone to work in any zoom platform. The audio works fine. This webcam is equipped with speakers. Any ideas? I've used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoselynSN, Apr 26, 2021.

1. JoselynSN Win User

emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10

I cannot get the microphone to work in any zoom platform. The audio works fine. This webcam is equipped with speakers. Any ideas? I've used thetroubleshooting tools and setting adjustments were made. The other person cannot hear me unless I put on headphones.

:)

JoselynSN, Apr 26, 2021
  2. WiIfred P Win User

install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

Hi Gymmy44,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about installing EMEET C960 HD webcam.

This camera is very simple to set up. In fact, there is no setup needed. All you had to do was plug it on the Windows 10 computer and the system detected the device right the way and install the driver automatically. All you have left to do is from whatever
    video communication app you use for example I use zoom and skype, select the right video/audio device then everything works great from there.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 26, 2021
  4. emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10

Windows 10 Upgrade QuickCam Pro 5000 Microphone not work

After installation of windows 10 upgrade, from windows 8.1, my Webcam QuickCam Pro 5000 that work properly under W8.1, in windows 10 work video but microphone not respond.

> QuickCam Pro 5000, resul correctly installed and appear in device.

> Microphone result correctly installed and listed in audio device.

> Drivers result all correctly updated and working.

> Video work properly and for example in Skype is full operating, but microphone not work !

> Same in all other applications.

What i have to do to have my "QuickCam Pro 5000" fully operating Video & Audio as previous under Windows 8.1 ?

Many thanks

GG

Giovanni Gottardi, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10

1. emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - emeet 980 Pro

2. Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C930e webcam microphone not working: Hi all, my Logitech Webcam C930e has suddenly lost all microphone function. Video feed works perfectly but audio does not. In Zoom and Teams, for example, a message appears saying "microphone not detected." This issue is a refinement of:...
  3. Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working: Thanks in advance for any help! Yesterday, both external, USB-connected microphones to my Windows 10 XPS laptop stopped working. Specifically, I have a USB microphone and a current model Logitech webcam, connected to the laptop via USB connection either directly or via a hub;...
  4. Webcam and Microphone not working !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam and Microphone not working !!: Hi there,A month ago my laptop showed some errors, like when I was opening Camera app, it was showing that pls plug in camera, despite the fact that I have in-built camera in the laptop, then when I try to record audio, no audio is being recorded, even when microphone also...
  5. HD webcam EMEET c960

HD webcam EMEET c960: my laptop has a camera built into it. how do I use the new external camera bought when I turn off the camera that is built into my computer the external one is also off. I don't know how to get the HD webcam EMEET c960 to work....
  6. HD webcam EMEET c960

HD webcam EMEET c960: I have a laptop that already has a camera built into it. How do I turn that one off and use the external camera I bought . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-webcam-emeet-c960/8838c000-7d9f-4695-ab0a-90cafb5a89c5
  7. Webcam microphone does not work.

Webcam microphone does not work.: I just bought USB webcam with built-in microphone.Camera works but mic does not.I tried different things updated drivers,changed settings etc but no luck.I have Windows 10 desktop....
  8. install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM: HOW TO INSTALL A WEBCAM FOR A PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-emeet-c960-hd-webcam/a6bcf2bf-a14f-44ec-8213-70a96c06bbb4
  9. microphone and webcam

microphone and webcam: I am using VAIO Intel cor i3 processor 2.20 Ghz. I used webcam and built in microphone for skype calls but now both of them are not working. I dont know whether they are physically damaged or there is some error in the software. Please help. Also i have Ms Office not...
  10. Webcam and microphone not working properly

Webcam and microphone not working properly: Hello, I recently got an Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX362FA. It's the version with the "Worldview Camera", which works fine. But the webcam (which is also used for Windows Hello) doesn't work, giving either the 0xA00F4271 <MediaCaptureFailed> (0xC00D3E85) error or one saying the...