Windows 10: *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

Discus and support *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY* in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, earlier, when I downloaded ccleaner, it used to show on the start menu. But, I uninstalled it and again installed it after a long time and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryesh Biswas, Sep 12, 2020.

1. *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

Aryesh Biswas, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Sep 12, 2020
  3. AlanAJS Win User
    Emergency Numbers on Lock Screen

What I would like is on the lock screen a option/button that will list emergency contacts with out requiring unlocking the phone. This could be a custom list or pulled from People, leave this to designers, Why?

There is a system called "ICE" In "Case of Emergency" call. This is used by emergency responders to contact find your emergency contacts in case of a tragic situation. If the phone is locked they cannot not see whom to contact, I list mine in "People"
    starting with ICE - Name but have to not lock the phone. If a short list could be displayed with minimum data , i.e. Wife - Name, Son - Name and they press on that and the phone calls the number.

This would be a great help to emergency personal and people who suffer and accident.

The emergency call button could give an option of the list.

AlanAJS, Sep 12, 2020
  4. *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

? Add People to Emergency calls

You can only make emergency calls while the phone is locked by entering the phone number. If you want your concern to be available, it is best that you send a suggestion through Feedback Hub. In this case, our developers can consider it for the next update.
    To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and provide your suggestion and details in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Michael Rey, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

*EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

1. *EMERGENCY*APP DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY* - Similar Threads - *EMERGENCY*APP DOES APPEAR

2. Emergency please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency please help: .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B file://DESKTOP-15QNFHC/Users/greco/OneDrive/.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707Bim being cyber atacked this nasty WTFE was in my one drive ,,,,,, microsoft please stop alowing the one drive to auto install during install cuz this is how...
  3. Emergency- Bitlocker Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emergency- Bitlocker Support: I have few questions related to bitlocker:1. How to unlock bitlocker without recovery key, without formatting or fresh installation of windows.2. How to save the data that is locked in the drive with encrypted password?3. Why did this bitlocker enabled in my system when I...
  4. *EMERGENCY*CCLEANER DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY*CCLEANER DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE START MENU!!!!*EMERGENCY*: Hi, earlier, when I downloaded ccleaner, it used to show on the start menu. But, I uninstalled it and again installed it after a long time and now it does not show on the start menu. Any ideas why this happened? ANy help is much appreciated. Please review these also :...
  5. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  6. EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: Hello my NAT type is a MEDİUM. How can I make this OPEN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emergency-assistance/e66a17c8-6c4e-46d0-8b3c-d0f723949b3a
  7. emerge for bulk emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    emerge for bulk emails: I am trying to send merged email messages. I can prepare the merge document but after entering the final command of finish the mail merge - I get a message that a program is trying to access my Outlook contact file - I agree to allow the access. But then nothing happens -...
  8. HELP EMERGENCY

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP EMERGENCY: How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/c0b6abe2-21e8-4b00-99eb-99ca247b457d
  9. HELP Emergency

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP Emergency: What is the max storage windows10 on my laptop can handle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/ff9062d3-6b02-44cc-92b3-6c3f0de15f64
  10. Emergency! Email Question

in Browsers and Email
    Emergency! Email Question: Last year I deleted some emails from my gmail account. I want to know if its possible to retrieve them somehow. Its VITALLY important for legal reasons. 93664