Windows 10: [Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to...

Discus and support [Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to... in Cortana to solve the problem; [Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to Microsoft engineer. If this issue is sent to the Directly... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KaiXiu Gao, Sep 26, 2020.

1. [Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to...

[Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to Microsoft engineer.

If this issue is sent to the Directly platform, I would like the Independent Advisor to reroute this issue to the Microsoft Community.

Hi, I am Ling Gao, a Microsoft Community Independent Advisor, Volunteer Moderator, and Windows Insider. I need to report an unexpected Windows issue directly to Microsoft engineers.Today, we have received dozens of reports from Windows users regarding the problem "On Chinese systems, some of the text in the search interface appears in English." I've posted a comprehensive summary discussion post on this issue and assigned it to the Chinese Microsoft Community:

2020 9 26 Windows 10 ->

I want to report this issue directly to a Microsoft engineer so that the responsible project team can work on a fix for this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime,I would recommend that users who encounter this issue submit their feedback directly through the Feedback Hub.Sorry for taking up everyone's work time. Thank you very much for your patience in reading!

Ling Gao KaiXiu Gao
    Microsoft Windows Insider, Microsoft Community Volunteer Moderator
    26 September 2020

[Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to... ef082845-df1b-42c4-951a-705330598460?upload=true.png

:)

KaiXiu Gao, Sep 26, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

[Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to...

Cortana Search Showing large text

Hi,

This issue may have happened due to outdated display driver. Please follow these steps to update your driver:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand Display adapters, and right click your graphics card and select
      Properties.
    • Choose Driver tab and click
      Update Driver.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for updates in your computer's manufacturer website using the model of your driver. We also suggest that you start your computer in
    Safe modeto check if the text are still large when searching in Cortana.

Please keep us updated with this concern.

Ryan Fra, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

[Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to...

1. [Emergency] I need to report an issue with the "Search interface text display exception" to... - Similar Threads - Emergency need report

2. Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emerging Windows Re-Activation Issue??: Hi,Win 11 Pro user here.Had to re-install windows 11 today.Cannot seem to reactivate my windows license through the usual Troubleshoot -> I changed hardware on this device recently -> Select Device -> this is the device i'm using right now -> activate.Called 3x times and got...
  3. I need help editing text in the search bar window

in Cortana
    I need help editing text in the search bar window: Hello, I have a user which is trying to change the text area when you click on the search bar next to the start button in windows 10, he would like to change the "company name recommended" part of the photo, but I have no idea where that is stored. We are on a domain, and I...
  4. I need help editing text in the search bar window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help editing text in the search bar window: Hello, I have a user which is trying to change the text area when you click on the search bar next to the start button in windows 10, he would like to change the "company name recommended" part of the photo, but I have no idea where that is stored. We are on a domain, and I...
  5. I need help editing text in the search bar window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. EMERGENCY TEXT FROM MICROSOFT WAS FAKE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EMERGENCY TEXT FROM MICROSOFT WAS FAKE?: On Friday August 13, I opened my HP laptop and at the right corner appeared a little window with microsoft logo and phone number 1833 212 8222 saying that i have been hacked. The others windows started to pop up with a messages that were ****. So I call this number, thinking...
  7. search interface

in Cortana
    search interface: why is my search interface like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-interface/11de5d90-c70a-4a04-9177-e5126106244c
  8. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  9. Need help ASAP Emergency

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help ASAP Emergency: I’m having extreme problems with Trojans, and applications that got downloaded on my computer without my permission. Overnight my computer has become extremely unresponsive, even to the point where it completely shuts down without any warning. I found a bunch of the...
  10. Interface Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interface Issue: I got this problem recently when I started my computer and it showed to select a boot device ,which did not appeared earlier . I booted on , and my right click was not working , I clicked on start menu and that was also not working ,nothing on my taskbar was opening . only...