Windows 10: EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!

Discus and support EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop recently received an update and is asking for my BitLocker Recovery Key because "Secure Boot Policy has unexpectedly changed", I signed into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian Rosa, Nov 28, 2023.

1. EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!

My laptop recently received an update and is asking for my BitLocker Recovery Key because "Secure Boot Policy has unexpectedly changed", I signed into my Microsoft account to access the key, however 2 step verification prevented me from entering because the phone number was outdated. I set verification to my new phone number but I'm now told I have to wait 30 days until I can access my account with the new code. I can't wait 30 days, I have school work on this laptop and the semester is about to end, I need access to my computer immediately. Is there anyway I can request access to my BitRecove

:)

Sebastian Rosa, Nov 28, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Emergency help please - bitlocker recovery key

Hi i cant get access my bitlocker recovery key becouse of login acount problem to my microsoft account. Microsoft want to Send a verification code to phone as SMS .I have no longer access that number and dent want to wait a month to send a code to new phone number to as SMS my account is locked tempurary. noteEMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now! :please help i need access my pc emergency need for bitlocker recovery key regard..

* Changed to a question

engin berki, Nov 28, 2023
  4. saqib_415 Win User

EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!

Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!

1. EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now! - Similar Threads - EMERGENCY Need BitLocker

2. EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMERGENCY: Need my BitLocker Recovery Key now!: My laptop recently received an update and is asking for my BitLocker Recovery Key because "Secure Boot Policy has unexpectedly changed", I signed into my Microsoft account to access the key, however 2 step verification prevented me from entering because the phone number was...
  3. needing my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needing my bitlocker recovery key: Hello Several days ago my laptop was shut down due to not having the battery charged. Then when I turned it on again, the Bitlocker recovery key screen was shown. So I have my recovery key ID, but when I check the aka.ms/myrecoverykey URL, this does not respond to me and just...
  4. needing my bitlocker recovery key

needing my bitlocker recovery key: Hello Several days ago my laptop was shut down due to not having the battery charged. Then when I turned it on again, the Bitlocker recovery key screen was shown. So I have my recovery key ID, but when I check the aka.ms/myrecoverykey URL, this does not respond to me and just...
  5. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed: I took my computer into to have it serviced, and it was found that I needed a new hard drive. However, when the new one was installed, the tech needed a Bitlocker recoverty key to transfer the data from the old, to the new, hard drive. I did not know that I had Bitlocker on...
  6. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed: I took my computer into to have it serviced, and it was found that I needed a new hard drive. However, when the new one was installed, the tech needed a Bitlocker recoverty key to transfer the data from the old, to the new, hard drive. I did not know that I had Bitlocker on...
  7. bitlocker recovery key needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bitlocker recovery key needed: looking for a bit locker recovery key needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-needed/9ed2a1b7-9207-4703-bf78-c44c219f3c5d
  8. Need Bitlocker recovery key

Need Bitlocker recovery key: Need Bitlocker recovery key for my HP Elite 840g4 laptop. How do I get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-bitlocker-recovery-key/90de3f78-a1ad-459e-b3f2-21d26190e65b
  9. EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key

EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key: Today, when I came home my Laptop (hp eny x360) was asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery key. I looked at my Microsoft account on my phone and it says that I didnt upload a recovery key. I really need the files on my Laptop because I need to submit my Master Thesis on...
  10. need to recovery my bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to recovery my bitlocker key: I recently had a system board installed under warranty .To my surprise when turning on my laptop screen come up to go to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= 6 random which take me to my email can anyone help who had this question *** Email address is removed for...