Windows 10: EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...

Discus and support EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help reaching the right people. So far, it's not any of the three departments I spoke with - Accounting, Sales, or Technical Support. Because... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EffBee, May 24, 2020.

1. EffBee Win User

EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...

I need help reaching the right people.

So far, it's not any of the three departments I spoke with - Accounting, Sales, or Technical Support. Because the store errored out during checkout, and didn't complete the actual order, the order is not showing up in my account, but I do have a screenshot of the actual error code, a case number, and as of right now, out of the eight original charges that appeared for the cost of Windows 10 Home, Five are still on my bank account, and that's over $700 bloody dollars that I need.

I feel angry, helpless, and frustrated that I can't get anyone to escalate this to someone who can verify the logs for the site at least, look at my screen shots, and fix this damn problem with the transactions.

My bank tells me it will take FORTY FIVE DAYS to get the chargebacks done. 45!!! No!

Please help.

:)

EffBee, May 24, 2020

2. charges on my bank statement

I did. Now my bank is having the Fraud department look into this. My account is paid via PayPal account through a different Bank. I have 2 banks. The one that this issue is about is used strictly for monthly bills!! I have proof of both banks that my debit
    transactions reflect that this amount that is now being charged is fraudulent. All of my online accounts for Microsoft to my business related go through PayPal. Microsoft needs to have a better way of allowing customers to contact them. No phone number or
    even an email in this digitalised world, is available only a mailing address. How is a mailing address going to resolve this issue??

LauriMyers, May 24, 2020
  3. My sons account has been hacked and my credit card is being used fraudulently

What account? Change the password on the account.

Contact the bank or credit card company immediately to deactivate that card and prevent additional charges.

Contact them again to get fraudulent charges reversed/removed.

Don

Don Varnau, May 24, 2020
  4. EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...

Fraudulent Activity

Hi,

Can anyone help me with how I contact someone at Microsoft to report fraudulent activity? it appears a payment has been taken from my debit card totalling £89.99. I have never actually purchased anything from Microsoft, so i can only assume someone has used
    my card fraudulently. I have contacted the bank to cancel the card, but obviously need a refund from Microsoft of the amount. I have tried to use the website, but i cant find anything to report such an instance.

Thank you

MoiMacDonald, May 24, 2020
Thema:

EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...

1. EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of... - Similar Threads - EMERGENCY store made

2. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?: I have a bank account change to my account of £79.99Don't know what it's for? I only have a account with my work which is payed for through them. Can you please let me know what this is for? So I can cancel it. If possible can you please call me. UK 07799008373 or email ***...
  5. Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?

Investigate a billing charge to my bank account?: I have a bank account change to my account of £79.99Don't know what it's for? I only have a account with my work which is payed for through them. Can you please let me know what this is for? So I can cancel it. If possible can you please call me. UK 07799008373 or email ***...
  6. Unknown charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  7. Unknown charge on my bank account

Unknown charge on my bank account: I have an unknown charge on my bank account for 1.08. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account/239cc3fb-11c9-4c56-8861-fbaf60e690b4
  8. Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.

Unknown charge on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus.: I am showing a bill on my bank account for Microsoft 365msbill.info Waus. Can anyone tell me what this is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-charge-on-my-bank-account-for-microsoft/f301695d-95e7-4f02-bfd2-05ff21d752dd
  9. charge on my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  10. charge on my bank account

charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...