Windows 10: EML file in one drive

Discus and support EML file in one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I open and print an EML file that is in ONE Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarlysKoralewski, Dec 9, 2018.

1. EML file in one drive

How can I open and print an EML file that is in ONE Drive?

:)

MarlysKoralewski, Dec 9, 2018

2. file associations and eml files

There was some program which opened .eml tutorial files before file association was changed.

Is that program listed in Open with submenu of Context menu for .eml files? (Open a folder with your .eml files with File Explorer, right click an .eml file, select
    Open with in context menu, and see the 'Open with' submenu).

If the program is listed:

Select Choose another app in Open with submenu.

In How do you open such file list/dialog, select the desired program, check 'Always use this app to open .eml files' checkbox, and press 'OK' screen button.

Sergiy Shklyar, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Saving a *.eml file to Flash Drive?...

Hi Ruizell Rey,

First let me start by Thanking You for answering my post. I tried your last suggestion which I was afraid to try that's why I posted this question up here. But to my surprise it copied my E-Mail "EML" files over to my flash drive with NO problems
    and NO error messages. Afterwards... I went over to my flash drive and clicked on the file and it opened the Windows 10 Mail App and displayed my EML file with No problems. I'm sorry for my ignorance and I really should have chosen the "Continue Anyways" before
    I posted a question up here. But thanks to you, all is well and I sure want to Thank-You for your help me.

Have a good one!...

And once again... Thank-You

Leprechaun J, Dec 9, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

EML file in one drive

How do I change the default setting for .eml files?

Try rt clicking an eml file, Open With, and carefully follow through the several steps to assign your chosen program completely as default.

Also try

EML file in one drive [​IMG]

Set this program as default (but in your case for Mailbird). (Or the equivalent in Settings)

Note that eml files are not a default file type in Windows (i.e. not in the relevant Tutorial list here Restore Default File Type Associations in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials ) i.e. teh file type has to be established by a program.

Also make sure this is set correctly:

EML file in one drive [​IMG]

(or the equivalent in the Control Panel)

dalchina, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

EML file in one drive

1. EML file in one drive - Similar Threads - EML file drive

2. .EML FILES IN EVERY FOLDER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .EML FILES IN EVERY FOLDER: Yesterday, I when i open my computer i saw 'mypcname-pc.eml' files in every folder of windows of C: drive including desktop and chrome and some other softwares not opening and when i checked the task manager i saw a process named runouce.exe which was strange because i didn't...
  3. EML issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EML issue: I use MS Mail as my email editor as it is easy and covers my 3 accounts. I am confused and have spent hours trying to solve this EML issue. It is bc I have MS Mail that my recipients get EML files which they cannot open?? I have an iPhone an wonder if that is the culprit. I...
  4. How to print EML files

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to print EML files: I have received via my email a document with EMLfiles and can't seem to print it. I have tried various things but have not been successful. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-eml-files/0ba9ef55-4497-437c-9d2f-2f2a5ede33d2
  5. Printing hard drive saved .eml files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing hard drive saved .eml files: I am saving Mail .eml files to hard drive. Previously to print these saved files I have changed .eml to .mht and page printed by Internet Explorer. Since latest update on Windows 10, I cannot change file definition and hence can't print these saved files. How can I now print...
  6. What is EML File?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is EML File?: I got Error Message 0x800707780 EML File----What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-eml-file/b6709c34-5418-4168-bc40-d7b90bc7b0be
  7. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  8. Convert .eml files to .pst

Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  9. Open eml files correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Open eml files correctly: What’s the best method or software (or app) to open them even when they have attachments? 94273
  10. How to Open .eml files?

How to Open .eml files?: The Mail App doesn't seem capable. It can't open .eml files either. 24494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .eml in one drive