Windows 10: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Discus and support Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; August 7, 2017 Ramya Rao, @ramyanexus In the July 2017 release of Visual Studio Code (version 1.15), we're shipping a better Emmet experience which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2017

2. Updated to Microsoft 10 and keep getting error code 0x000012f

Hello Sally,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

In case you receive this error message regarding a missing DLL file, you have to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Runtime Libraries.

You can download the same from: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 4

The Microsoft C++ runtime dlls use a 2 or 3 digit code also based on the compiler version not the version of Visual Studio.

• MSVCP80.DLL is from Visual Studio 2005
    • MSVCP90.DLL is from Visual Studio 2008
    • MSVCP100.DLL is from Visual Studio 2010
    • MSVCP110.DLL is from Visual Studio 2012
    • MSVCP120.DLL is from Visual Studio 2013
    • MSVCP140.DLL is from Visual Studio 2015

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue related to dll errors in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 8, 2017
  3. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2017
Thema:

Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

1. Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code - Similar Threads - Emmet Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio Code Debugger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  3. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  4. Visual Studio Code and HTML

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code and HTML: I've been setting up Visual Studio Code for a while now.I'm down to attempting to get VS Code to open and execute HTML files.I found a way to do this after watching Tech Decode on YouTube.Google Chrome is installed in C:\Programs\Google\Chrome\Application. It executes without...
  5. Search on Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  6. Search on Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search on Visual Studio Code: I'm a software developer and I'm looking to see if there is any way to search for specific attributes or elements in a file in Microsoft's VScode. Are there any extensions that would allow me to complete this?...
  7. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  8. VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VISUAL STUDIO CODE BLUR...?: I'm getting these blurs while using VSC, can someone tell me what's causing this? It doesn't happen while using any other application, only happens when using VSC... [ATTACH][ATTACH]i...
  9. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  10. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"