Windows 10: Emoje access problem

Discus and support Emoje access problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just a few days ago, I updated my windows into the latest version October edition 20H2. Now I cannot access the emoji panel.....whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blueheaven1, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Emoje access problem

Just a few days ago, I updated my windows into the latest version October edition 20H2. Now I cannot access the emoji panel.....whenever I pressWindows+. It didn't respond.......Now, what should I do??

:)

blueheaven1, Jan 2, 2021

2. Blocking obtrusive emojs

Desktop Telegram is a wonderful communication medium with a couple of drawbacks : 1. The creators of it do not answer the questions that they enable being asked, and 2. The window with Emojs, Stickers and Gifs infuriatingly keeps covering over the chat window - it has to be constantly cancelled to continue chat. It is because of the first drawback that I am here posing my question about the second. I don't use, want or need emojs etc, so my experience of Telegram would be greatly enhanced, if the 'popping up' of that window could be prevented - as distinct from remedied. Any ideas ?

Sebastian42, Jan 2, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jan 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Emoje access problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Emoje access problem

1. Emoje access problem - Similar Threads - Emoje access problem

2. updated my system but the emojes not changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updated my system but the emojes not changed: updated my system but the emojes not changed In the latest build they provided the. Emoji pack, but I'd. Didn't. Got my. Emoji packs does not updated....
  3. updated my system but the emojes not changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updated my system but the emojes not changed: updated my system but the emojes not changed In the latest build they provided the. Emoji pack, but I'd. Didn't. Got my. Emoji packs does not updated....
  4. Preventing the triggering of emojs

in Windows 10 Support
    Preventing the triggering of emojs: I use Telegram for communication with select people, and am quite satisfied with the service it provides EXCEPT that it has a very sensitive tool for emojs which my cursor is forever unintentionally activating, resulting in the hijacking of the text I am writing. I have no...
  5. Network Access Storage access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Access Storage access problem: I have a problem previously reported and not resolved by anyone. I can no longer see my Network Access Storage NAS device. This happened today, Christmas Day, 2020. Worked yesterday. Yes, I can ping it. I can open a browser and log into it. I look at files this way. The...
  6. Access problem

Access problem: Hi I have two Windows 10 PC's PC ! is W10 Pro and PC 2 is W10 Home, I have set up a few folders on each to be shared. Using PC 1 I have no problem accessing the shared folders on PC2, I am not even asked for a password but when I try using PC 2 to access the shared folders...
  7. Is there a problem with Direct Access?

Is there a problem with Direct Access?: The company I work for implemented Direct Access about 2 years ago. All laptops connecting to our domain are running windows 10. The host server for direct access is a windows 2016 server. In the past I could RDP to laptops connected to the domain through Direct Access that...
  8. Administrator Access Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Access Problem: While I was in the Administrator account on my Windows 10 pc, I entered the command "net user administrator/ active:no" into the control panel. I restarted my pc and signed into my standard account and found that I no longer had administrator access, and everything I tried to...
  9. Problem accessing store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem accessing store: Since creators update the other night one of our 4 user accounts is having trouble getting into store app. I think I only noticed it this morning. So maybe it's ms issue with their servers but it's strange only 1 account is doing this whilst the others seem ok. It doesn't...
  10. Problems Accessing Internet

Problems Accessing Internet: I just purchased this refurbished computer and had it activated yesterday. Since Activation, I have not been able to completely access the Internet. I most often get the message: "Can't reach this Page." I have Windows 10 Home (Version 1607); a Dell Desktop OptiPlex 745;...