Windows 10: Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

Discus and support Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My emoji and touch keyboard is not working at all. If I press Win + . on my laptop keyboard, nothing shows up. This has never happened before, usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YaningPrahasiwi, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

My emoji and touch keyboard is not working at all. If I press Win + . on my laptop keyboard, nothing shows up. This has never happened before, usually my emoji keyboard worked fine. Using DISM.exe, sfc /scannow, registry editor, clean boot to fix this problem but none of it works. The touch keyboard doesn't show up even if i click the touch keyboard on the taskbar either.My Windows version is Win 10 21H2, build 19044.1741, with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0. What should I do?

:)

YaningPrahasiwi, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Frank Win User
    Can I use emojis on a Windows PC without a touch keyboard

Similar to How can I use emoji characters on a Windows 8 PC without a touch screen? but for Windows 10. I have a bog standard PC with Windows 10 installed. I tried doing the same as the suggestion for Windows 8 but that doesn't seem to work.

Most tips you find out there speak of having a screen keyboard popping up, but I don't have such an icon in the task bar that would activate the touch keyboard. Is there any other way to get to the in-built emojis?

Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All Ia9Ub.png

Frank, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

no emoji button on Touch Keyboard in Windows 10

I can get the touch keyboard but it doesn't show the smiley emoticon .. how do i enable emoticons on it ?

JeriMaloneXC, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

1. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All - Similar Threads - Emoji Touch Keyboard

2. 3D emoji gone from touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D emoji gone from touch keyboard: Hello everyone! In this evening, after I installed the KB5031354 October 2023 update the 3D emojis shipped with the September 26th update "Moment 4" update were replaced with the old 2D emojis. What happened?...
  3. 3D emoji gone from touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D emoji gone from touch keyboard: Hello everyone! In this evening, after I installed the KB5031354 October 2023 update the 3D emojis shipped with the September 26th update "Moment 4" update were replaced with the old 2D emojis. What happened?...
  4. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  5. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All: My emoji and touch keyboard is not working at all. If I press Win + . on my laptop keyboard, nothing shows up. This has never happened before, usually my emoji keyboard worked fine. Using DISM.exe, sfc /scannow, registry editor, clean boot to fix this problem but none of it...
  6. Emoji Keyboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emoji Keyboard: How do you clear the emoji keyboardWin Key + period history? It is a keyboard logger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-keyboard/2aa526d1-63a3-45cf-8742-2e60fa48201b
  7. Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work: I can open the emoji picker with Windows key + period key, but when i choose the emoji it doesn't transfer to any text box I have open. It worked before, now it does nothing....
  8. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL AND TOUCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL AND TOUCH KEYBOARD: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel and touch keyboard also it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and...
  9. Red Heart Emoji On Windows 10 touch keyboard

Red Heart Emoji On Windows 10 touch keyboard: Hi It seems That Red Heart in Windows 10 symbol Keyboard result black heart as a Missing Emoji Variation Selector of your keyboard Unicodes. of Microsoft Emoji keyboard Start + . compared with I copied from https://emojipedia.org/red-heart/ After Comparing...
  10. i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?: i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)! its neither on the right hand side of the taskbar, it simply got disappeared....