Windows 10: Emoji - display on windows and mac

Discus and support Emoji - display on windows and mac in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I often use the site getemojisymbols.com and use emojis when writing texts for websites! And have a problem: different emoji on display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikolayGalitskiy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Emoji - display on windows and mac

Hello!

I often use the site getemojisymbols.com and use emojis when writing texts for websites!

And have a problem: different emoji on display Windows:

Emoji - display on windows and mac a1a0f1b5-b96a-4450-818b-278bc6e92fe5?upload=true.jpg

on displey Mac

Emoji - display on windows and mac 6645526c-3bd2-4b1d-8cc6-b011326964f5?upload=true.png

How to make the image the same on Mac display and on Windows10 display?

How is it possible?

Site page is here!

https://getemojisymbols.com/top-100-popular-emoji/

:)

NikolayGalitskiy, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Emoji - display on windows and mac

1. Emoji - display on windows and mac - Similar Threads - Emoji display mac

2. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: So i just upgraded to windows 10 enterprise (pro -> enterprise) and emojis are super weird:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/cc8d9da6-fff7-457f-9540-36558837b4b3
  3. No emojis!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No emojis!: I've contacted you a while ago about having NO EMOJIS. I would like to have them. They add so much more to my contacts. Thank you! bob fraser *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Emojis

Emojis: Whenever I receive an email with an emoji, the emoji appears as a series of letters/numbers (\uD83D\uDC4D for example) Windows 10 does this on my HP PC and my Lenova laptop. It shows correctly on my Android phone. They all use Cable One and Microsoft echo. The only difference...
  5. Windows Emoji

Windows Emoji: Recently i change my Windows. On old Windows i have these emojis [ATTACH] and now i have these emojis [ATTACH] Can someone explain this ? Sorry for gramatical i don't speak english fluent .....
  6. Emojis & Font??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis & Font??: looking to update windows 10 to include emoji keyboard. Also, is it possible to change font type, color, size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis-font/07c7e077-cc1f-47d6-9ea0-ae10cda5f1d5
  7. Windows in a mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows in a mac: Downloaded windows with my Mac as a partition but now it's says it's not activated, Do i need to pay for windows or is there another way, don't want to pay for something I don't have to. Help me please...
  8. Windows on Mac

Windows on Mac: I have just switched to windows on my mac and I have a problem with brightness. I cant set my brightness on a full level as I used to do before switching to windows. My next problem is about keyboard. How to set volume keys to actually change volume level. And how can I...
  9. Changing Emoji in Windows 10

Changing Emoji in Windows 10: Where are the system Emoji's stored? I really want to replace them with different Emoji's. Please tell me if they are image or font and tell me the file directory. I also need the names of the files. Also how hacky would it be to replace them? My OS is Windows 10 pro and my...
  10. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives? [img] [img] 116391