Windows 10: Emoji - display on windows and mac

Discus and support Emoji - display on windows and mac in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I often use the site getemojisymbols.com and use emojis when writing texts for websites! And have a problem: different emoji on display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikolayGalitskiy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Emoji - display on windows and mac

Hello!

I often use the site getemojisymbols.com and use emojis when writing texts for websites!

And have a problem: different emoji on display Windows:

Emoji - display on windows and mac a1a0f1b5-b96a-4450-818b-278bc6e92fe5?upload=true.jpg

on displey Mac

Emoji - display on windows and mac 6645526c-3bd2-4b1d-8cc6-b011326964f5?upload=true.png

How to make the image the same on Mac display and on Windows10 display?

How is it possible?

Site page is here!

https://getemojisymbols.com/top-100-popular-emoji/

:)

NikolayGalitskiy, Nov 5, 2019

2. Emoji - display on windows and mac

Hello!

I often use the site getemojisymbols.com and use emojis when writing texts for websites!

And have a problem: different emoji on display Windows:

Emoji - display on windows and mac a1a0f1b5-b96a-4450-818b-278bc6e92fe5?upload=true.jpg

on displey Mac

Emoji - display on windows and mac 6645526c-3bd2-4b1d-8cc6-b011326964f5?upload=true.png

How to make the image the same on Mac display and on Windows10 display?

How is it possible?

Site page is here!

Top Emojis - Most Popular emoticon in internet

NikolayGalitskiy, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Emoji - display on windows and mac

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Emoji - display on windows and mac

1. Emoji - display on windows and mac - Similar Threads - Emoji display mac

2. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  3. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  4. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?: if other platforms have it, why can't windows have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-flag-emojis-not-displayed-on-windows/a54a7c49-6957-409b-a5fe-2cc3b955afce
  5. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?: if other platforms have it, why can't windows have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-flag-emojis-not-displayed-on-windows/a54a7c49-6957-409b-a5fe-2cc3b955afce
  6. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Display settings issue on mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings issue on mac: Ok so I just downloaded windows 10 trough bootcamp on my Mac and I wanna change my resolution, but everytime I go to the display settings it grays out and won't load , u got a fix for this? Thanks...
  8. Display settings issue on mac

Display settings issue on mac: Ok so I just downloaded windows 10 trough bootcamp on my Mac and I wanna change my resolution, but everytime I go to the display settings it grays out and won't load , u got a fix for this? Thanks...
  9. Display settings issue on mac

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to change Emojis in windows 10 to emojis like Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change Emojis in windows 10 to emojis like Mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z3im [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxyc51/how_to_change_emojis_in_windows_10_to_emojis_like/