Windows 10: Emoji don't work

Discus and support Emoji don't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I try to insert an emoji from Windows 10 it doesn't work. The panel itself works fine when I enable it, but when I try to instert one it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florin, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Florin Win User

Emoji don't work

Whenever I try to insert an emoji from Windows 10 it doesn't work. The panel itself works fine when I enable it, but when I try to instert one it doesn't work.

My Windows version is Windows 10 Pro 64bit 20H2, build 19042.685.

:)

Florin, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Emoji don't work

1. Emoji don't work - Similar Threads - Emoji don't

2. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  3. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  4. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  5. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  6. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  7. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  8. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  9. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  10. Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection

Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection: The Windows emoji panel will be shown if you press Windows logo key + . period After that, you can select an emoji to put it into an input box, for instance, Notepad.This feature doesn't work on a remote desktop connection RDP. In other words, after selecting an emoji, it...