Windows 10: "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and I both use Windows 10 Mail and we both have Version 16005.11231.20192.0 - which I assume is the latest version. Speaking about versions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frost King, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:42 PM.

1. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

My wife and I both use Windows 10 Mail and we both have Version 16005.11231.20192.0 - which I assume is the latest version. Speaking about versions, where do you check what the latest version is?

Under "Insert" in Mail on my laptop, the "Emoji" icon is present, like it should be. On my wife's laptop, the icon is not present. We know how to use emojis via the touch keyboard, but it would be nice for my wife if she had access to emojis right in Mail.

How to can her issue be resolved?

Thanks for your time.

:)

2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

3. sdwornik Win User
    emojis in window 10 mail

how do I get emojis in window 10 mail. I have the on screen key board on my task bar but there is no undocking on the top right corner and there is no emoji button on the bottom lower left row of the key board. What do I do?

4. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

Switch Emojis Windows 10 PC

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• On Which application, do you use Emojis on Windows 10?

• Do you have a touch keyboard on your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

How to Use Emojis in Windows 10:

We need to enable the touch keyboard and follow these steps below:

1. Right click on your taskbar and select Show touch keyboard button.

2. This will place a new keyboard icon within your taskbar’s notification area.

3. Click this new icon and a keyboard will appear on your screen.

4. On this keyboard, next to space and Ctrl, you’ll see a smiling face.

5. Click this to access the emoji selection.

Let’s try to refer to the Microsoft blog below and check, if it helps.
    Microsoft introduces new diverse emojis for Windows 10 (Insider Preview):

http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-introduces-new-diverse-emojis-for-windows-10-insider-preview/

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Yuri Pustjens replied on December 18, 2015, to fix your issue.

Emojis not displaying correctly

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Thema:

"Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

1. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Emoji icon present

2. Windows Emoji

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Emoji: Recently i change my Windows. On old Windows i have these emojis [ATTACH] and now i have these emojis [ATTACH] Can someone explain this ? Sorry for gramatical i don't speak english fluent .....
  3. Emojis & Font??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis & Font??: looking to update windows 10 to include emoji keyboard. Also, is it possible to change font type, color, size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis-font/07c7e077-cc1f-47d6-9ea0-ae10cda5f1d5
  4. Windows 10 emoji background color

Windows 10 emoji background color: Hello Guys! How to change the windows emoji to black background color ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-emoji-background-color/12e9dd54-5661-445d-aff4-65c4f7223f68
  5. Changing Emoji in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing Emoji in Windows 10: Where are the system Emoji's stored? I really want to replace them with different Emoji's. Please tell me if they are image or font and tell me the file directory. I also need the names of the files. Also how hacky would it be to replace them? My OS is Windows 10 pro and my...
  6. mail icon

mail icon: My mail icon won open when I click on it. I have restart the computer, restart the application. I do not know what else to do. Please help as this is a lot easier to access then going to my email all the time. It keeps me logged in where my email does not....
  7. Middle Finger Emoji

Middle Finger Emoji: I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it[ATTACH]...
  8. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives? [img] [img] 116391
  9. Build 10074 Mail App emojis gone?

in Browsers and Email
    Build 10074 Mail App emojis gone?: I updated to build 10074 today and noticed that along with the redesigned mail app that the emojis have seemed to disappear? I am not sure if they changed this or if this is an individual problem. This was also not mentioned in the changelog. Thanks 5771
  10. Emoji in Windows 10 (Creators Update)

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji in Windows 10 (Creators Update): I recently decided to update to the Windows 10 Creators Update.......and one MAJOR change that I do NOT like at all is the change in appearance to the emoji. Before, they looked like this: Emojis on windows Now, they're like this: [img] Is there ANY way I can...