Windows 10: "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and I both use Windows 10 Mail and we both have Version 16005.11231.20192.0 - which I assume is the latest version. Speaking about versions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frost King, Mar 14, 2019.

1. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

My wife and I both use Windows 10 Mail and we both have Version 16005.11231.20192.0 - which I assume is the latest version. Speaking about versions, where do you check what the latest version is?

Under "Insert" in Mail on my laptop, the "Emoji" icon is present, like it should be. On my wife's laptop, the icon is not present. We know how to use emojis via the touch keyboard, but it would be nice for my wife if she had access to emojis right in Mail.

How to can her issue be resolved?

Thanks for your time.

:)

Frost King, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Mar 14, 2019
  3. sdwornik Win User
    emojis in window 10 mail

how do I get emojis in window 10 mail. I have the on screen key board on my task bar but there is no undocking on the top right corner and there is no emoji button on the bottom lower left row of the key board. What do I do?

sdwornik, Mar 14, 2019
  4. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

Switch Emojis Windows 10 PC

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• On Which application, do you use Emojis on Windows 10?

• Do you have a touch keyboard on your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

How to Use Emojis in Windows 10:

We need to enable the touch keyboard and follow these steps below:

1. Right click on your taskbar and select Show touch keyboard button.

2. This will place a new keyboard icon within your taskbar’s notification area.

3. Click this new icon and a keyboard will appear on your screen.

4. On this keyboard, next to space and Ctrl, you’ll see a smiling face.

5. Click this to access the emoji selection.

Let’s try to refer to the Microsoft blog below and check, if it helps.
    Microsoft introduces new diverse emojis for Windows 10 (Insider Preview):

http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-introduces-new-diverse-emojis-for-windows-10-insider-preview/

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Yuri Pustjens replied on December 18, 2015, to fix your issue.

Emojis not displaying correctly

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

"Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail

1. "Emoji" icon not present in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Emoji icon present

2. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  3. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  4. Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????: I- I just want iOS emojis=) submitted by /u/INDIAHUMEN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17s3zd6/is_there_is_anyway_to_replace_windows_10_emoji_to/
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: Since Updated my Windows 11 some icons are not displaying correctly like the following pictures I mentioned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-not-presenting-icons-correctly/2ad44968-1f27-4747-82b2-f37a00db6388
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and when I added some application to the taskbar, its icons are not being displayed correctly.I have included google chrome, Filezilla, etc.Below are the image presented in the taskbar:...
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and when I added some application to the taskbar, its icons are not being displayed correctly.I have included google chrome, Filezilla, etc.Below are the image presented in the taskbar:...
  8. Windows 10 emoji window has broken category icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 emoji window has broken category icons: Hi, I've noticed that quick emoji window in Windows 10 accessible via WinKey + ; key has some broken category icons for the text-based emojis: [ATTACH] The emoji's themselves are displayed correctly, but the categories are not. Any idea what could be the cause?...
  9. I have noticed that Lenny face is not present in the emoji selector

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have noticed that Lenny face is not present in the emoji selector: why? submitted by /u/Elecdim00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evhkct/i_have_noticed_that_lenny_face_is_not_present_in/
  10. windows live mail fomat presentation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail fomat presentation: wish to remove calendar panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-fomat-presentation/8fff3210-a7b0-4dc3-aa98-4ed1306e1e68