Windows 10: Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work

Discus and support Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can open the emoji picker with Windows key + period key, but when i choose the emoji it doesn't transfer to any text box I have open. It worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronH8, Nov 11, 2020.

1. AaronH8 Win User

Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work

I can open the emoji picker with Windows key + period key, but when i choose the emoji it doesn't transfer to any text box I have open. It worked before, now it does nothing.

:)

AaronH8, Nov 11, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't work - Similar Threads - Emoji keyboard opens

2. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  3. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  4. Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box: I can open the emoji picker with Win+. but it does not transfer the double clicked items to any app text box. The problem exists since I have this new computer end of December 2022....
  5. Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box

Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box: I can open the emoji picker with Win+. but it does not transfer the double clicked items to any app text box. The problem exists since I have this new computer end of December 2022....
  6. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All: My emoji and touch keyboard is not working at all. If I press Win + . on my laptop keyboard, nothing shows up. This has never happened before, usually my emoji keyboard worked fine. Using DISM.exe, sfc /scannow, registry editor, clean boot to fix this problem but none of it...
  7. Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All

Emoji and Touch Keyboard Is Not Working At All: My emoji and touch keyboard is not working at all. If I press Win + . on my laptop keyboard, nothing shows up. This has never happened before, usually my emoji keyboard worked fine. Using DISM.exe, sfc /scannow, registry editor, clean boot to fix this problem but none of it...
  8. Emoji Keyboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emoji Keyboard: How do you clear the emoji keyboardWin Key + period history? It is a keyboard logger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-keyboard/2aa526d1-63a3-45cf-8742-2e60fa48201b
  9. Add Custom Emojis to the Emoji Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Custom Emojis to the Emoji Keyboard: I want to add custom emojis to the Emoji menu windows key + ., but I can't find the option.I have a feeling that there is no option, but I'm going to try asking anyway.So how do I do it?...
  10. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL AND TOUCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL AND TOUCH KEYBOARD: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel and touch keyboard also it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and...