Windows 10: Emoji Keyboard

Discus and support Emoji Keyboard in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you clear the emoji keyboardWin Key + period history? It is a keyboard logger.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DD_Dave, Aug 14, 2021.

1. DD_Dave Win User

Emoji Keyboard

How do you clear the emoji keyboardWin Key + period history? It is a keyboard logger.

:)

DD_Dave, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Emoji Keyboard

After Windows 10 update, I lost the emoji keyboard, any suggestions?

KarenBaird1, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Emoji Keyboard

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Emoji Keyboard

1. Emoji Keyboard - Similar Threads - Emoji Keyboard

2. My emoji keyboard stops working and I have to reboot to get it to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My emoji keyboard stops working and I have to reboot to get it to work again: The same with my nightlight that makes the screen dim at night, it works fine for awhile, then it doesn't, but when I reboot it works again. Very inconvenient to have to do this all the time. Why do they stop working?Thank you.Windows 11 Pro 22H2all updatedDell i7 12th gen....
  3. My emoji keyboard stops working and I have to reboot to get it to work again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My emoji keyboard stops working and I have to reboot to get it to work again: The same with my nightlight that makes the screen dim at night, it works fine for awhile, then it doesn't, but when I reboot it works again. Very inconvenient to have to do this all the time. Why do they stop working?Thank you.Windows 11 Pro 22H2all updatedDell i7 12th gen....
  4. 3D emoji gone from touch keyboard

3D emoji gone from touch keyboard: Hello everyone! In this evening, after I installed the KB5031354 October 2023 update the 3D emojis shipped with the September 26th update "Moment 4" update were replaced with the old 2D emojis. What happened?...
  5. 3D emoji gone from touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D emoji gone from touch keyboard: Hello everyone! In this evening, after I installed the KB5031354 October 2023 update the 3D emojis shipped with the September 26th update "Moment 4" update were replaced with the old 2D emojis. What happened?...
  6. Is there a way to disable the emoji button in the onscreen keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to disable the emoji button in the onscreen keyboard?: In Windows 11 in the onscreen keyboard there is a button in the upper left corner with a heart which opens the emoji and gif panel.Is there a way to disable this button? Or maybe even make it disappear?...
  7. Is there a way to disable the emoji button in the onscreen keyboard?

Is there a way to disable the emoji button in the onscreen keyboard?: In Windows 11 in the onscreen keyboard there is a button in the upper left corner with a heart which opens the emoji and gif panel.Is there a way to disable this button? Or maybe even make it disappear?...
  8. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  9. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  10. Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji keyboard opens, but doesn't transfer to text box: I can open the emoji picker with Win+. but it does not transfer the double clicked items to any app text box. The problem exists since I have this new computer end of December 2022....