Windows 10: Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11

Discus and support Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear,After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I noticed that emoji is not available.When I hit WIN key + ; key, I can see only an empty windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Y.D_sub, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Y.D_sub Win User

Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11

Dear,After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I noticed that emoji is not available.When I hit WIN key + ; key, I can see only an empty windows see pictureIf I check the font emoji, it is already installedWindows 11 has the latest updatesI have removed the font, reinstalled and reboot the laptop, but again nothing.It seems that the emoji is not available for windows 11I have Windows 11 version 22H2 OS build 22621.900

:)

Y.D_sub, Dec 5, 2022
  2. ArkEngel Win User

Emoji (Available VS Selectable)

I love using emoji when I'm texting or messaging.

One of the things that I noticed from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is that when you have the EMOJI window up, it disappears right after you select an emoji.

On Windows 8, the window would stay up until you switched off it, which I honestly preferred. I've looked on Keyboard Settings to see if there was an option to speed up typing by hiding an emoji after selecting it, but I didn't see one. So now when I EMOJI
    story telling, I have to hit back, scroll and find the same theme, where before I could just rapid tap 5 flowers or poop's back to back.

Has anyone noticed or disliked this change, or was it just me?

Additionally, I've noticed that compared to iphone users they have more choices at their finger tips. They probably have to do a little bit more scrolling than we do, but they have all emoji available to be selected. We have a great quantity, but I noticed
    that we don't have access to all.

Emoji that we can't select will still show up if an iPhone user sends it to us. So it's not that we don't have the emoji on our phone, but it's not selectable. Sometimes you can get around this by typing the emoji you are looking for and pressing space (the
    suggestions will show related icons). But sometimes I just want to look through a list and see what they look like.

Here is a list comparing the emoji available on the phone in comparison with all the emoji available. (The list might not be perfect but I did my best. Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11 :p)

Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11 e5c63031-e7d6-4c16-9df9-ea1a93781423.png

ArkEngel, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Changing Windows 11 emojis

Hi there, I was asking if there is any working way to change my Windows 11 emojis. I've tried different methods to no avail, what should I do?

✧ Miiro ✧, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - Emoji available upgrade

2. when will windows 11 upgrade be available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will windows 11 upgrade be available: when will windows 11 free upgrade be available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-11-upgrade-be-available/6c53cc90-5963-4cc7-b7cc-5ba0137096c9
  3. when will windows 11 upgrade be available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when will windows 11 upgrade be available: when will windows 11 free upgrade be available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-11-upgrade-be-available/6c53cc90-5963-4cc7-b7cc-5ba0137096c9
  4. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  5. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  6. microphone RealTek is not available after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone RealTek is not available after Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell Laptop upgraded to Windows 11. Now my RealTek microphone is not accessible. It does not show up at all. The RealTek speakers function is fine but the microphone simply doesn't appear in the menuYes, I have turned Microphone Access "ON" on the Privacy and Security...
  7. microphone RealTek is not available after Windows 11 upgrade

microphone RealTek is not available after Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell Laptop upgraded to Windows 11. Now my RealTek microphone is not accessible. It does not show up at all. The RealTek speakers function is fine but the microphone simply doesn't appear in the menuYes, I have turned Microphone Access "ON" on the Privacy and Security...
  8. Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11

Emoji not available after upgrade to windows 11: Dear,After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I noticed that emoji is not available.When I hit WIN key + ; key, I can see only an empty windows see pictureIf I check the font emoji, it is already installedWindows 11 has the latest updatesI have removed the font,...
  9. Changing Windows 11 emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Windows 11 emojis: Hi there, I was asking if there is any working way to change my Windows 11 emojis. I've tried different methods to no avail, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-windows-11-emojis/0e1cd785-cfcb-4398-8426-fe1492ed61e4
  10. Missing Windows 11 Emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows 11 Emojis: Hi there,I am not sure if there is an upcoming update, but Windows 11 has none of the Unicode 14 emojis. They currently all show up as boxes. I have sent a list of all the missing ones below: Melting Face Face with Open Eyes and Hand Over Mouth Face with Peeking Eye Saluting...