Windows 10: Emoji panel is not working in any app!

Discus and support Emoji panel is not working in any app! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AminZU, Dec 11, 2020.

1. AminZU Win User

Emoji panel is not working in any app!

Hello!​

My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working anymore! I have no problem opening the emoji panel and I can easily open it, but my problem is that when I want to use emojis and insert them! it does not work! This is the third time I've been in this community I raise this problem but I do not get an answer! This is very annoying! I bought the enterprise version of Windows 10, but now after the 2020 update, I had a lot of problems.

Some people told me I should feedback hub But when I try to open it, I get this error!

Service unavailable ​

You appear to be in a region where this service in not available.​

If this problem persists, I will have to move to Windows 7 or another operating system because I can not continue my work with any problems and errors. Why do you combine politics with everything? What is the guilt of us Iranians that we can not use the services of Windows 10? Just because we are Iranians? This is not tolerable.​

Note: The emoji panel only works in Windows programs such as settings or the search section, and in other programs it is not inserted at all.​

Thank in advance. from Amin​

:)

AminZU, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Geosammy Win User

Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

@Brink

Hi
    I tried your suggested test and nothing happens.
    The emoji panel did not open.*Sad

Note:
    This was also occurring prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Dec 11, 2020
  4. rhdcdd Win User

Help! Emoji Keyboard not working in any app

I've been wanting to use the emoji panel/keyboard for some time now but I can't seem to let it work on other text boxes except Netflix for windows and the start menu search box. Every time I open the emoji panel it says I can press Win + . to use emoji in
    any app. It doesn't show that in the start menu search box. Once I open it in the start menu search box, I can insert emojis and the panel goes beside the text box. Any other text box, even here doesn't seem to work and the emoji panel still thinks I'm typing
    in the start menu.

rhdcdd, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Emoji panel is not working in any app! - Similar Threads - Emoji panel working

2. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  3. Emoji Panel stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Panel stopped working: Hi,The hotkey windows + . or Windows + ; to bring up the Emoji panel stopped working for me about 10 days ago with no reason.I read all the articles on Google including adding keys to the registry, changing region and language and many more.Nothing helps.On other PC's and...
  4. Emoji Panel stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji Panel stopped working: Hi,The hotkey windows + . or Windows + ; to bring up the Emoji panel stopped working for me about 10 days ago with no reason.I read all the articles on Google including adding keys to the registry, changing region and language and many more.Nothing helps.On other PC's and...
  5. Emoji Panel stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Emoji panel visible in text input but not working in any apps

Emoji panel visible in text input but not working in any apps: Recently, my emoji panel stopped working for no reason, I have already reviewed several Fixes on youtube and none have worked for me, what happens is that when accessing with the Win + command. the panel is displayed, but when I click on an emoji it does nothing, click...
  7. Emoji Panel not working in any App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emoji Panel not working in any App on Windows 10: Emoji Panel lets you use emojis in any application on Windows 10. It is a built-in feature that is used by so many around the world. It is usually opened by pressing Win+. or Win+; on the keyboard. The Emoji Panel appears as a small box with all the emojis we regularly use on...
  8. Emoji panel is not working in any app!

Emoji panel is not working in any app!: Hello! My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working anymore! I have no problem opening the emoji panel and I can easily open it, but my problem is that when I want to use emojis...
  9. Emoji panel isnt working!

Emoji panel isnt working!: Hi all. I have a big problom. Im sorry, my english is not very good I have been using emoji panel from windows 10 build 1909 but after 20H2 October it dosnt work! I dont have any problom with shortcut its open but when I want to insert it dosent work! and I have 2 language...
  10. Emoji panel isnt working!

Emoji panel isnt working!: Hi all. I have a big problom. Im sorry, my english is not very good I have been using emoji panel from windows 10 build 1909 but after 20H2 October it dosnt work! I dont have any problom with shortcut its open but when I want to insert it dosent work! and I have 2 language...