Windows 10: Emojis not inserting in Win10

Discus and support Emojis not inserting in Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Win10, the emoji panel opens just fine. However, when selecting an emoji it will not insert into any document. They used to work perfectly then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AllanElder, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Emojis not inserting in Win10

In Win10, the emoji panel opens just fine. However, when selecting an emoji it will not insert into any document. They used to work perfectly then suddenly stopped working.

:)

AllanElder, Jul 25, 2021
  2. ZlipZig Win User

Emoji Keyboard Vs Pop-up Emoji (Winkey+Emojis not inserting in Win10 ;) | They seem to insert emoji differently

On a PC running Windows 10 I think there are just 2 ways to insert emoji:

* Use WinKey+; to bring up the insert emoji dialog.

* Use the touch keyboard.

These 2 seem to insert emoji differently and I'm wondering what is the difference and why they behave differently.

To demonstrate:

1. Bring up an application which uses the Microsoft webbrowser control as an HTML editor running in quirks mode with font set to Segoe UI Emoji.

2. Note the following:

* The WinKey emoji dialog correctly inserts colorful emoji.

* The touch keyboard inserts question marks [??] instead of colorful emoji.

I'm guessing it's some kind of Unicode issue.

Thanks!

ZlipZig, Jul 25, 2021
  3. ZlipZig Win User
    Emoji Keyboard Vs Pop-up Emoji (Winkey+Emojis not inserting in Win10 ;) | They seem to insert emoji differently

* With the keyboard I get question marks ??

* With the pop-up I get a nice colorful emoji

Even inserting emoji in this very editor is different:

* With the keyboard I get a black and white emoji which is very quickly (under 1 sec) converted to a color emoji

* With the pop-up I get a color emoji instantly

Anyone know why that might be?

Thanks!

ZlipZig, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Emojis not inserting in Win10

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Emojis not inserting in Win10

1. Emojis not inserting in Win10 - Similar Threads - Emojis inserting Win10

2. Emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis: Hello everyone, is there anyway to change the default set of emojis of windows 11 into like suppose apple ones?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/6a7fdf0d-afa0-4798-9194-4b4e28d78214
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. [Solved] How to fix emoji panel isn't inserting after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Solved] How to fix emoji panel isn't inserting after 20H2 update: Hi. Today I gonna show you how to Easily Fix emoji panel isn't inserting. 1 Go to "Command prompt": Search "Command prompt" and run it as "Admin". [ATTACH] 2 Copy and paste this command: reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TabletInputService" /v Start...
  5. Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?: Just like discord, or whatsapp where u can add costum emojis. Can you do it on windows too? submitted by /u/deniscerri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k65tcy/is_there_a_way_to_insert_costum_images_in_the/
  6. Win10, Mail App, DISABLE auto emoji. How?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10, Mail App, DISABLE auto emoji. How?!: All I could find was this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_windows8-mso_365hp/how-do-i-turn-off-the-automatic-smile-emoji-in/d66f7eca-f321-44b0-93b7-d33a1c2cd724 which basically says: "lol dunno, go report that". Is there a way to...
  7. How to insert an Emoji or Symbol in the Email Subject Line or Body

in Windows 10 News
    How to insert an Emoji or Symbol in the Email Subject Line or Body: [ATTACH]Sending an email to your friend is not a big deal. But, do you know that you can put a picture in the subject line […] This article How to insert an Emoji or Symbol in the Email Subject Line or Body first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: So i just upgraded to windows 10 enterprise (pro -> enterprise) and emojis are super weird:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/cc8d9da6-fff7-457f-9540-36558837b4b3
  9. No emojis!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No emojis!: I've contacted you a while ago about having NO EMOJIS. I would like to have them. They add so much more to my contacts. Thank you! bob fraser *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open: Hi All, I also posted this same question here... Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10 Anyway, I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open, using either Win + period or Win + semicolon key's. I've done a system...