Windows 10: Employee

Discus and support Employee in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is Andrew Herbert MIC4055 an employee of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/employee/a026ef3a-065a-4d1f-8f16-5d5a6e1ac767 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by George Sch, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Employee

Is Andrew Herbert MIC4055 an employee of Microsoft?

:)

George Sch, Jan 8, 2021

2. Standalone software for employee training?

I am in need of purchasing an enterprise software for employee training and management. We are currently using Skyprep training software but it is an online software. The management recommended to purchase a standalone software. Any suggestions?

Emmanuel123, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Giving specific employees access to specific folders on a Windows 10 desktop computer from their Windows 7 laptop

go read my article. It shows you step by step on sharing and to secure your content and your privacy. I showed you an exact duplicate situation for your employee signing into the PC with the shared content and accessing only that content.

Note: in v1803, if you can not use the old method for homegroup in the standard Network sharing method using the context menu >>Give Access to>>> and then selecting the employee in the list and it now displaying in the Network folder instead of the Old HomeGroup
    Location, then you must use the process shown above.

Seahawks_1965, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Employee

Giving specific employees access to specific folders on a Windows 10 desktop computer from their Windows 7 laptop

Follow this: Duplicated your situation. My article shows how to do this step by step.

Tracy will be you and Willy will be your wife. For the MAIN FOLDER.

It should look like this

Employee f387835c-4615-41b5-a51b-631e605d5ded?upload=true.jpg

Now folder #2 should look like this for your shared folder to your employee(s)

Then User Everyone or Admins or the Employees user account name in the user list for folder #2 to share. I am using user Everyone since there is only 2 users on this PC.

It should look like this with user EVERYONE in my photo. But you really want to only add the employees user account name for folder #2 and NOT User Everyone, or others beside you, your wife and this employee will have access to it and whatever control/permissions
    you allow for the user Everyone or Admins etc.

NOTE: right after you add a User to the list. On the permissions settings, it is set BY DEFAULT to READ & EXECUTE ONLY. Here you can give full control or select advanced and select other permissions for this user.

In my example, I gave Everyone (AKA) your employee on yours, READ & EXECUTE permissions only.

Employee 21b0b26d-c4b0-4fa1-aced-40bd91b6c51e?upload=true.jpg

Seahawks_1965, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Employee

1. Employee - Similar Threads - Employee

2. How can I remove an old employee's log-in to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove an old employee's log-in to Windows?: I am a new Director and our old Director's log-in is still in Windows, how do I keep the settings, but remove the old log-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-an-old-employees-log-in-to/253e9b65-a9ed-4971-841d-2eb947d3e541
  3. How can I remove an old employee's log-in to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove an old employee's log-in to Windows?: I am a new Director and our old Director's log-in is still in Windows, how do I keep the settings, but remove the old log-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-an-old-employees-log-in-to/253e9b65-a9ed-4971-841d-2eb947d3e541
  4. How can I remove an old employee's log-in to Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.: The problem was 4 PCs in for repair had their drives sitting on the desktop. Also One drive is accessing the file from 2 different file paths. The computer original sign in and another was borrowed from the desktop. I have triplicates of 4 computers filling my hard drive...
  6. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.: The problem was 4 PCs in for repair had their drives sitting on the desktop. Also One drive is accessing the file from 2 different file paths. The computer original sign in and another was borrowed from the desktop. I have triplicates of 4 computers filling my hard drive...
  7. A MS employee created a one drive back of my entire PC.

8. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  9. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  10. Please verify MS employee #MS10023 David Moore phone 301-547-3502

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please verify MS employee #MS10023 David Moore phone 301-547-3502: Please verify Microsoft employee, David Moore employee number MS10023. Phone number 301-547-3502. Is this person an employee of Microsoft support?...