Windows 10: employees at Microsoft

Discus and support employees at Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not going to ask you again to stop maliciously controlling my account... preventing me from logging in, preventing me for remote playing, accessing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Darnaine, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Darnaine Win User

employees at Microsoft

I'm not going to ask you again to stop maliciously controlling my account... preventing me from logging in, preventing me for remote playing, accessing my account through some weird method so I have to change my password every time you do it no one else has access to my account so please stop.. before something really bad happens to people that work at your company.... that's a threat and a promise...I will retalite violently if i find the means to do so ... I swear to God I will blow your headquarter to pieces... keep deliberately messing with me I don't have any more patience for you P

:)

Darnaine, Aug 22, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Employees Raise $1 Billion for Communities Around the World

Microsoft Corp. today commemorated its 30th Employee Giving Campaign and announced that U.S. employees raised $1 billion in cash since 1983 for approximately 31,000 U.S.-based nonprofits and community organizations. CEO Steve Ballmer announced the milestone during a special town hall event at the Microsoft Redmond campus, which included Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and Washington State Gov. Chris Gregoire.

"Today, I'm thrilled to announce that since our Employee Giving Campaign started in 1983, Microsoft employees have donated a total of $1 billion to more than 31,000 nonprofits," Ballmer said. "I'm incredibly proud of our employees, and this is truly a time to celebrate, not just because we've raised a record amount of funds, but also because together with our nonprofit partners, we have impacted and improved the lives of hundreds of millions of people."

employees at Microsoft 163a_thm.jpg

"From its earliest days, Microsoft employees have been involved in their communities and have helped contribute to their vitality and growth," Gates said. "Thirty years and $1 billion later, that impact can be felt around the world. The company and its employees have much to be proud of at this remarkable milestone and, I know, will continue to make a positive impact in the years ahead."

To mark the occasion, Microsoft announced a $25,000 grant to the top four organizations that have received the most funding from Microsoft employees during the span of the campaign: United Way of King County, World Vision International, Seattle Children's Hospital Foundation and the American National Red Cross.

Microsoft Employee Giving Program
    Each year, Microsoft matches employee volunteer time at $17 per hour and dollar-for-dollar charitable contributions to all eligible nonprofits up to $12,000 per employee. When the Microsoft giving program began in 1983, approximately 200 employees raised $17,000 for nonprofits. Today, more than 35,000 employees, or approximately 65 percent of Microsoft's total U.S. workforce, participate, and the company predicts its employees will raise more than $100 million in 2012 for global nonprofits.

"The impact of all that giving is almost incalculable, and the statistics don't even begin to tell the whole story," said Jon Fine, CEO, United Way of King County. "Microsoft has created a culture of generosity that has radiated so far into the community. The standard of giving and volunteering by Microsoft employees has raised the bar and influences so many others here and around the world."

Gregoire attended the event and proclaimed October 2012 as the Microsoft 30th Employee Giving Campaign Month. "The amount of time and money contributed by Microsoft employees is beyond impressive. Given the sheer range and number of organizations that receive its support, it is no exaggeration to say that the Microsoft Employee Giving Campaign has become an indispensable program, serving Washingtonians and people around the country," Gregoire said.

Microsoft's annual Employee Giving Campaign is a year-round effort, but there's a special focus every October on the Redmond campus and in offices around the U.S. It is an opportunity for employees to combine their energy, generosity and creativity to raise money for nonprofit organizations and causes locally, nationally and globally. Beyond the direct donation of time and money to nonprofits, an army of Microsoft employee volunteers plans and executes the monthlong campaign through activities, including a 5K run, an online auction and an "underground" car show.

"Year over year, Microsoft employees have increased their generosity of time, talent and resources, which has led to the continuous growth of the Give Campaign during the past three decades," said Brad Smith, executive vice president and general counsel, Microsoft. "As our campaign has grown, we've been honored to stand alongside a long list of nonprofit partners and support their invaluable service to communities around the world."

Microsoft Total Giving by the Numbers
    • Microsoft employees have donated $1 billion, inclusive of the corporate match, since 1983.
    • Microsoft employees in the U.S. have volunteered more than 2 million hours of their time to causes they care about since the company began a volunteer match program in 2005.
    • Since 1983, Microsoft and its employees have provided more than $6.5 billion in cash, services and software to nonprofits around the world through localized, company-sponsored giving and volunteer campaigns. This includes in-kind donations.

btarunr, Aug 22, 2022
  3. Microsoft employee deleted my account

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to check whether the account is still active or not. You can do that by following the below steps.

• Open the Internet
      Explorer

• Type in the address bar mail.live.com

• Enter your email
      id
      and password

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 22, 2022
  4. employees at Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

employees at Microsoft

1. employees at Microsoft - Similar Threads - employees Microsoft

2. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  3. Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was I talking with a microsoft employee or was I being scamed.: I clicked on an email this morning and clicked on an option in the email. My screen frtoze with a message that I was endangering my computer and gave me a 888 number to call Microsoft. I hesitadly called the number where a person identified himself as Jeffery Williams, a...
  4. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...
  5. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...
  6. I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?: I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-i-am-talking-to-a-microsoft-employee/20cf1cf1-35d5-4c08-90d7-ea5738c77c3e
  7. I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?

I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?: I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-i-am-talking-to-a-microsoft-employee/20cf1cf1-35d5-4c08-90d7-ea5738c77c3e
  8. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  9. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  10. Can someone please get the attention of a Microsoft employee my account has been HACKED AND...

Can someone please get the attention of a Microsoft employee my account has been HACKED AND...: Can someone please get the attention of a Microsoft employee my account has been HACKED AND DELETED The user was Silv3rdude8978 I even have proof of the name on my youtuber channel wdr strxthy i don't know why this happened can someone PLEASE Recover this account I spent a...