Windows 10: Employment application issues

Discus and support Employment application issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I attempt to fill out/ complete various employment applications either thru job site (indeed, monster, etc) or the individual company website, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonMcCauley, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Employment application issues

When I attempt to fill out/ complete various employment applications either thru job site (indeed, monster, etc) or the individual company website, the computer kicks me out to the desk top....HELP! Is this a cookies issue or what? Thanks!!!

:)

DonMcCauley, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Employment application issues

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Employment application issues

1. Employment application issues - Similar Threads - Employment application issues

2. issue with the photos application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with the photos application: when I try to open the photo application to modify a video there is a pop up that say that there is a problem and this code0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-the-photos-application/5158854e-f105-4d92-91cf-0f2dab5d90bf
  3. issue with the photos application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with the photos application: when I try to open the photo application to modify a video there is a pop up that say that there is a problem and this code0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-the-photos-application/5158854e-f105-4d92-91cf-0f2dab5d90bf
  4. How to unlink hospital/ former employer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink hospital/ former employer: I used to work for a hospital and had my own work email thru teams. I have a new workplace and if there is a link to join a teams meeting, I can't login because it goes to my old workplace login with no new options to login. I can still login normally off from manually...
  5. How to unlink hospital/ former employer

How to unlink hospital/ former employer: I used to work for a hospital and had my own work email thru teams. I have a new workplace and if there is a link to join a teams meeting, I can't login because it goes to my old workplace login with no new options to login. I can still login normally off from manually...
  6. Spongebob employe of the month eyes

Spongebob employe of the month eyes: When I did the setup and stuff SpongeBob's eyes and other stuff are gone, even when I did compaltibly. Please tell me an option besides doing an extreme option....
  7. Employment Scam that leads to Identity Theft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Employment Scam that leads to Identity Theft: Hey Microsoft community,I have been scammed before in the past and have had numerous men on a dating websites POF try and scam me. I recently took a class on computer safety/security class so could teach my kids about protecting themselves against hackers and learned all...
  8. employing Windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    employing Windows 10 apps: I have now had Windows 10 since Sept of 2016 and will be the first to admit I know very little about using it beyond what is the minimal amount necessary to run Excel and Word as well as online activities. So, with the patience of all involved, I want to try to get to the...
  9. application issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application issue: why window 10 inbuilt audio and video player open very slow from other players. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-issue/8b60f0f4-332e-4273-9b5c-547b48390a0e
  10. default application issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    default application issue: some default applications like photos ,mail and microsoft store are not starting. what can i do to repair them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-application-issue/9b8646c5-bb50-4eb3-842a-f5d1f3fdd88d