Windows 10: Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot.

Discus and support Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, This is my first post after activating my Account 5mins earlier, i've been actually searching for solutions on this forum as a guest but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Exarch, May 11, 2017.

1. Exarch Win User

Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot.

Hi guys,
    This is my first post after activating my Account 5mins earlier, i've been actually searching for solutions on this forum as a guest but finally decided to open an account and ask you guys in the first place. First of all I'm not sure if the thread subject is in the correct Forum section, my apologies for any mistakes.
    Okay, i have a Samsung Np700z5c-s20ub i got it with problems and literally paid not even 50 bucks for it. It was in a restart loop and wasn't booting at all, i used my usb sticks and got it all working Win10 and was running perfectly fine. But i realized that i wasn't happy with the result and went to BIOS.. enabled Fast Boot and messed with few other options (can't really remember) and as a result im having Boot Menu/App Menu (all empty, no selections) while booting.

I tried using my;
    -Usb sticks with different operating systems installed using both UEFI and BIOS.
    -DVD's Win10, Win7, Ubuntu, Dban (It takes about 20-25 secs longer to get to menu when a DVD inserted).
    -CMOS reset, taking everything out, trying different pins.
    -Almost hundreds of combinations on the keyboard to get to somewhere (keyboard works)

I also went to Geek Squad and the guy tried few keys to get to Bios and said bla bla it's toasted probably need a new motherboard and would be too expensive just get a new device..
    Okay that's my problem and even if it's toasted i need to have a better explanation for the problem so i can believe it's toasted but im still willing to try any possible ways.
    I will be appreciate to hear from you guys. Thank you!

:)

Exarch, May 11, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, May 11, 2017
  3. Boot menu

my dell laptop directly goes to boot menu and shows only 2 options troubleshoot or turn off when i select troubleshoot it goes to restore menu when i click on restore it shows some error msg
    Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot. [​IMG]

kshavreddy, May 11, 2017
Thema:

Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot.

1. Empty Boot Menu/App Menu Can't boot. - Similar Threads - Empty Boot Menu

2. Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default: Pls help me out. I have lenovo laptop with ssd and hdd in my hdd i install kali linux and ssd window. By my mistake windows was corrupt and now I can't boot it... The main problem is in my boot menu not any external internal device show only it show kali option which will...
  3. Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default: Pls help me out. I have lenovo laptop with ssd and hdd in my hdd i install kali linux and ssd window. By my mistake windows was corrupt and now I can't boot it... The main problem is in my boot menu not any external internal device show only it show kali option which will...
  4. Boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot menu: Hello. Please help me troubleshoot my lenovo laptop. This continuously appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-menu/7cdac74e-14fe-48a0-a020-1cc1365101b3
  5. Boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot menu: Hello. Please help me troubleshoot my lenovo laptop. This continuously appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-menu/7cdac74e-14fe-48a0-a020-1cc1365101b3
  6. Boot menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. boot menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    boot menu: Two weeks ago when I turned on my computer the screen showed I had a choice of operating systems including Ubuntu and Windows 10. I booted Windows 10 for some reason. Now when I start my computer it goes directly to Windows 10. I want my boot menu back so I can use...
  8. Boot Menu

Boot Menu: I was working on an assignment for school, and I suddenly couldn’t interact with the Word tab anymore. I thought that the computer was just freezing or messed up, or something like that. I shut down the computer, then when I tried to turn it back on, the Windows Boot Menu...
  9. Boot menu

Boot menu: [IMG] Im having problems getting out of of this boot system menu I don't know how to get out and go back to repair man you do any one of you know how to get out of it because I am trying to fix my laptop because it won't let me auto repair...
  10. Boot Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Menu: [ATTACH]I'm getting to the point where I might just give up on this laptop at first I was just simply trying to reset pc then that didn't work so I went to youtube to fix that after that my laptop ended up doing to automatic repair thing and I couldn't go back to my desk top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios app menu and boot menu empty

2. bootmenu app wp7

3. samsung notebook 600b control Tastefirmware update für bios

4. empty boot menu app menu