Windows 10: empty folders on c:drive

Discus and support empty folders on c:drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted I cloud for windows was left with 12 empty folders right click properties show 0 bytes has no name no path. when right clicking I do not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pep611, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Pep611 Win User

empty folders on c:drive

I deleted I cloud for windows was left with 12 empty folders right click properties show 0 bytes has no name no path. when right clicking I do not get option to delete either. These folders are driving me crazy and I can not delete no mater what I try Help please

:)

Pep611, Aug 2, 2020

2. Deleting C:|msi*.tmp empty folders

First of all, install puran delete empty folders software. Open puran software. Scan only c drive. After scan, mark only empty msi.tmp, config.msi, etc. empty folders. Delete them with puran. After that left click
    on c drive, right click properties – security – edit - permissions for everyone, mark full control, modify, read and execute, list folder contents, read and write. Apply and O.K. No more empty msi.tmp and another empty folders. Greeting

NikolaNastasic, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Deleting C:|msi*.tmp empty folders

Holy Moly! This worked! Thank you!

MichaelGiuliano, Aug 2, 2020
  4. empty folders on c:drive

Lot of MSI###.tmp folders created in c drive root folder

First of all, install puran delete empty folders software. Open puran software. Scan only c drive. After scan, mark only empty msi, config.msi, etc. empty folders. Delete them with puran. After that left click on
    c drive, right click properties – security – edit - permissions for everyone, mark full control, modify, read and execute, list folder contents, read and write. Apply and O.K. No more empty msi and another empty folders. Greeting

NikolaNastasic, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

empty folders on c:drive

1. empty folders on c:drive - Similar Threads - empty folders drive

2. How to empty C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to empty C drive?: I need help emptying my C drive. I’ve tried a bunch of methods but nothing is working! It still says 115 MB free of 56.7 GB. How do I clear it? I’ve looked in the Software Distribution and I’ve cleared it, I’ve dones windows+R stuff, and it’s still full. Is it an issue with...
  3. How to empty C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to empty C drive?: I need help emptying my C drive. I’ve tried a bunch of methods but nothing is working! It still says 115 MB free of 56.7 GB. How do I clear it? I’ve looked in the Software Distribution and I’ve cleared it, I’ve dones windows+R stuff, and it’s still full. Is it an issue with...
  4. Documents Folder Empty in both This PC and C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents Folder Empty in both This PC and C Drive: Hi,On my old PC, the documents folder is now empty on both This PC and the C drive despite me not deleting anything from the device. I have checked the Recycle Bin as I don't delete anything out of there until I know for sure that I don't need it anymore and nothing from the...
  5. Documents Folder Empty in both This PC and C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents Folder Empty in both This PC and C Drive: Hi,On my old PC, the documents folder is now empty on both This PC and the C drive despite me not deleting anything from the device. I have checked the Recycle Bin as I don't delete anything out of there until I know for sure that I don't need it anymore and nothing from the...
  6. Documents Folder Empty in both This PC and C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. One Drive - empty folders

One Drive - empty folders: Background: I have been having issued with my outlook. So IT department says "they have to do a 1909 update and if that doesn't fix it then they will do a reimage." So first, they wanted me to copy all my docs from my computer to OneDrive. Worked great. for about 2 weeks...
  8. Empty Partition on C: drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty Partition on C: drive: Hello, a little while ago i tried to install a linux distribution on my Laptop. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to create a new primary partition because there were alredy four partitions. I wonder if i can delete a partition which is completely empty and does not have any...
  9. Why is C drive empty?

Why is C drive empty?: Split from this thread. why are there not very files on orginal harddrive From another post: why is C: drive empty From another post: C: drive does not have very many files on it...
  10. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...