Windows 10: empty Linux folder

Discus and support empty Linux folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So there is this random empty Linux folder that I can't delete. Does anyone know what this is and/or how to delete it?[ATTACH] Here is a screenshot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by superscooper123, Apr 26, 2020.

1. empty Linux folder

So there is this random empty Linux folder that I can't delete. Does anyone know what this is and/or how to delete it? empty Linux folder d2dc202b-6de1-4b8b-a6b9-8d6b424cfc01?upload=true.png

Here is a screenshot of it ^ empty Linux folder 6bffec32-c4e9-4096-8a82-35fc42a7c190?upload=true.png

No delete button when I right click it ^ empty Linux folder e9b59e41-db14-4a3b-bed5-2914cb6bb523?upload=true.png

Right clicking and selecting properties just makes an error message ^

:)

superscooper123, Apr 26, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Apr 26, 2020
  4. empty Linux folder

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

empty Linux folder

1. empty Linux folder - Similar Threads - empty Linux folder

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer

Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer: Hello,I don't know when, but one day I spotted a Linux folder while opening my File Explorer. I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro. The folder is empty and its file location is somehow on my desktop. The problem is, I don't have anything to do with Linux and I haven't installed...
  6. Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer: Hello,I don't know when, but one day I spotted a Linux folder while opening my File Explorer. I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro. The folder is empty and its file location is somehow on my desktop. The problem is, I don't have anything to do with Linux and I haven't installed...
  7. Empty Linux folder in my File Explorer

8. Empty Folders

Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  9. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  10. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Folders: Hello, While making some search for a file in the system, I found by the way, hundreds of empty folders in the C:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ How about deleting them ? Thanks 72628