Windows 10: Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu

Discus and support Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, First of all thanks for the response and help. I was trying to open windows defender today to run a full scan, but I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mntim1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mntim1 Win User

Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu

Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu c0102af8-886b-410f-be6c-ab5c171435a2?upload=true.png

Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for the response and help. I was trying to open windows defender today to run a full scan, but I received the blank menu screen as attached on the photo. I tried restarted and shutting down and Windows update but there are no fix. I tried looking online for this specific problem but I couldnt find what I was looking for. Please help.

Thanks!

:)

mntim1, Dec 20, 2018

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Maria Fab Win User

Life at a glance

Hi Wilfreda,

To help resolve your concern, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key/open Start menu, and then click on All apps.
    • Right-click on the app you wanted to add on Life at a glance, and then select Pin to Start.
    • The app will be added to the Start menu tiles.
    • Drag the app on the Life at a glance part.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Empty Windows Defender Security At a Glance Menu - Similar Threads - Empty Defender Security

2. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  3. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance: Windows Defender is Gone Today we will take a look at these common problems with Windows defender,Step-1: 1. Windows Security not Opening? Windows Security is Missing? Reinstall Windows Security Windows Powershell Admin 1st Command: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted 2nd...
  4. Microsoft Windows defender - Security at glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  6. Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender/Security empty/blank "at a glance" page after uninstalling a third-party...: Hi everyone,I know this issue has come up many times and there are already tons of tutorials out there on how to fix it, but none of them have worked for me so far so I'm going to ask about this again.I have been using my computer with Windows Defender ever since I bought it,...
  7. Security at a glance is empty

Security at a glance is empty: Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender, I get an error like you see in the screen image. What is the solution of this ?, I cannot do any windows defender operation / I cannot shut down [ATTACH] [Original Title: Can you help me :/]...
  8. Windows defender security at a glance is empty

Windows defender security at a glance is empty: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance-is-empty/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  9. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Does this means that my pc has a virus or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-at-a-glance/51f24fb9-d3e0-45bb-90c7-bab83af3f655
  10. Windows defender security at a glance

Windows defender security at a glance: Hi sir/mam how are you...im here with a problem with the windows defender i'm not able to scan..and the controlled folder is completely disabled im not able to make it "on" and yes the first view in the windows defender all the icon of security (virus & threat ....etc) are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security at a glance fix

2. security at a glance is empty

3. windows security empty

4. security at glance windows defender,
  5. security at a glance,
  6. security at a glance windows 10,
  7. security at glance fix,
  8. windows security blank,
  9. security at a glance blank,
  10. security at a glance missing,
  11. windows security security at a glance blank,