Windows 10: Emptying Trash folder in Windows10

Discus and support Emptying Trash folder in Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I empty my trash folder in outlook, all other folders are emptied too, this is the second time this has happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinGarbett, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Emptying Trash folder in Windows10

When I empty my trash folder in outlook, all other folders are emptied too, this is the second time this has happened.

:)

MartinGarbett, Jun 22, 2021

2. new windows10 mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.
    I understand you need to empty the trash folder in Mail app. I will certainly help you with this.

To empty trash folder kindly follow the steps given below:

• Open Trash folder in Mail app.
    • Click on Selection Mode icon on the top right of the Mail list.
    • Check all the mail that you want to delete. Select all mail to empty
      Trash folder.
    • Click on the Delete icon after selecting the mails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Mail for Windows 10 empty trash folder

Where have the deleted emails gone? The trash folder is empty. I had to log on to the sky/yahoo server to find them. Nothing appears in the trash folder after deleting email. Just can't work it out. Hope you can help. Thank you

MoiraGurney, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Nilz Win User

Emptying Trash folder in Windows10

Emptying folder like for trash

Hello, (on windows 10)
    I'm looking for a way to empty a folder content like if it was the main trash can.
    .bat, .reg or shell extension; I didn't found what i want.

Thema:

Emptying Trash folder in Windows10

1. Emptying Trash folder in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Emptying Trash folder

2. In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin: In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-dump-stack-folder-can-we-empty-to-trash-bin/562e5742-8491-43c7-b6ec-c54a90d5f648
  3. In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin: In the dump stack folder can we empty to trash bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-dump-stack-folder-can-we-empty-to-trash-bin/562e5742-8491-43c7-b6ec-c54a90d5f648
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  5. Trash folder in GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trash folder in GMail: How do I program my Windows 10 Gmail accounts to empty the trash folders upon exit??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash-folder-in-gmail/7a504510-2d82-4a78-b183-dff0c462dc12
  6. locate trash folder

locate trash folder: how do I find my trash folder? it isn't on my desktop and im looking for a two month old word document that doesn't come up in any of my searches. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-trash-folder/1edd8735-9360-4cbe-bd83-faf49a06720d"
  7. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  8. Trash Folder

Trash Folder: Hi, for whatever reason I no longer show a "Trash" folder AND whenever I left click to delete a file etc my computer kind blinks out, comes back quickly(1-2 seconds) , but the file is still there. Any troubleshoot input is appreciated...
  9. Emptying folder like for trash

in Windows 10 Support
    Emptying folder like for trash: Hello, (on windows 10) I'm looking for a way to empty a folder content like if it was the main trash can. .bat, .reg or shell extension; I didn't found what i want. 114092
  10. Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP query on empty trash folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP query on empty trash folder: Hi folks I have 3 different machines currently with outlook 2016 -- mail is set up as IMAP Send / receive from any machine is visible on all the other ones (that's correct) and on mobile phone. However if I delete emails they get moved (correctly) to the trash folder....