Windows 10: Emulation Station on Windows correctly configured how?

Discus and support Emulation Station on Windows correctly configured how? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I have emulationstation installed on Windows 10 but no emulator works, no matter Gamecube psx, or dream cast you have to install emulationstation with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Dknext92, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Dknext92 Win User

Emulation Station on Windows correctly configured how?

I have emulationstation installed on Windows 10 but no emulator works, no matter Gamecube psx, or dream cast you have to install emulationstation with retroarch or install packages if yes which ones

Ubuntu was more complicated but the Windows version is not all easy

:)

Dknext92, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 9, 2020
  3. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jun 9, 2020
  4. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Emulation Station on Windows correctly configured how? - Similar Threads - Emulation Station correctly

2. How to correct the side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct the side-by-side configuration: I'm not able to open Microsoft Edge - get the message "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect..." I went to settings and "repaired" Edge, as directed, but that did not fix the problem....
  3. How to correct the side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct the side-by-side configuration: I'm not able to open Microsoft Edge - get the message "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect..." I went to settings and "repaired" Edge, as directed, but that did not fix the problem....
  4. How to correct side-by-side configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct side-by-side configuration?: I am going bananas trying to resolve this 'side-by-side configuration is incorrect' error. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I downloaded the C++ registry and I am also unable to install it and I am unable to...
  5. How to correct side-by-side configuration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct side-by-side configuration?: I am going bananas trying to resolve this 'side-by-side configuration is incorrect' error. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I downloaded the C++ registry and I am also unable to install it and I am unable to...
  6. how do I correct - side by side configuration is incorrect. -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I correct - side by side configuration is incorrect. -: this just happened after i uninstalled Avira which kept popping up on my screen It refers to event log, which I cannot locate. Please help. Saw someone else also had a problem How do I correct this....
  7. WDS - configuring the unattended install correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WDS - configuring the unattended install correctly: Hi Everyone, I have been struggling trying to get this going now and I have been working on this for about a month now (on and off) with little progress. My goals for the unattended install are as follows: - not have to enter admin credentials to proceed with the install -...
  8. Windows Emulators

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Emulators: HI EVERYONE. IM TRYING TO PLAY GAMES ON WINDOWS 10 BUT THE GAMES COMES FROM GOOGLE STORE. IM RUNNING A X64 I BELIEVE 4 RAMS. AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE A SAFE AND GOOD AND FREE ANDROID EMULATOR FOR PC TO RUN ON MY DESKTOP. AND, ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BLISSOS...
  9. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  10. Emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2