Windows 10: Enable 2FA in Windows 10 Pro desktop app

Discus and support Enable 2FA in Windows 10 Pro desktop app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I could not find how to enable two-factor authentication for the login of Windows 10 Pro desktop app. I do not mean enabling 2FA for our... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M.C.710, Dec 29, 2020.

1. M.C.710 Win User

Enable 2FA in Windows 10 Pro desktop app

Hello. I could not find how to enable two-factor authentication for the login of Windows 10 Pro desktop app. I do not mean enabling 2FA for our Microsoft online account, but enabling it for the Window 10 Pro login, which we are presented with every time we turn on the computer.

If this 2FA login is not available natively on Windows Pro, please, advise me on third-party apps, keys, software or the like that will install this feature into Windows 10 Pro.

Ideally, I would like Windows 10 Pro to request me an authenticated code from SMS sent to my mobile phone, to my alternative email or any authentication code app every time I need to login.

Any advice is welcome! :-

Rgs

MC

:)

M.C.710, Dec 29, 2020

2. Remote Desktop missing in Allow Apps Through Firewall on Windows 10

Hi Brian,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• How did you enable Remote Desktop on your Windows 10 Pro? Please share the steps that you've taken.
    • Are there any error messages that appear whenever Windows disables Remote Desktop?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Dec 29, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Dec 29, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Enable 2FA in Windows 10 Pro desktop app - Similar Threads - Enable 2FA Pro

2. 2FA with MS Authenticator App for Windows 10/11 Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2FA with MS Authenticator App for Windows 10/11 Login: Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue.I have a Windows 10 Pro joined to Azure AD with a Corporate Account and Business license Azure AD P1 and Intune.Is there a way to use the Ms Auth App as 2FA in the Windows 10 login?I want each time the user logon to Windows 10;...
  3. 2FA with MS Authenticator App for Windows 10/11 Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2FA with MS Authenticator App for Windows 10/11 Login: Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue.I have a Windows 10 Pro joined to Azure AD with a Corporate Account and Business license Azure AD P1 and Intune.Is there a way to use the Ms Auth App as 2FA in the Windows 10 login?I want each time the user logon to Windows 10;...
  4. 2FA with MS Authenticator App for Windows 10/11 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 11 2FA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 2FA: What solutions 2FA can be used in Windows 11?Does windows have built-in mechanisms?What are the recommended third-party solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-2fa/6c55f6fb-7ab9-4bb2-98d7-26642cf8985d
  6. Windows 11 2FA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 2FA: What solutions 2FA can be used in Windows 11?Does windows have built-in mechanisms?What are the recommended third-party solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-2fa/6c55f6fb-7ab9-4bb2-98d7-26642cf8985d
  7. Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro: I have bought windows 10 Pro years ago. even after a lot of updates I don't get transparency effect in start menu or apps bar. i have turned on transparency in personalisation, still not working. But I have another notebook in which same transparency effect was there even...
  8. Windows 10 Login & 2FA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Login & 2FA: Hi all. Hope you can help. I’m in the process of securing my hotmail account (main MSFT account that includes Office subscription) and want to add 2FA. I use this account for logging into my main Windows 10 PC. If I add 2FA to the account could it create an issues with my...
  9. Windows 10 2FA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2FA: Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody knows a way I can enable 2FA on windows. I want that when I put my password on the login screen that I need to Authorise it through a app or email before you can login into the pc. Thanks regardless submitted by /u/PyroSan03 [link]...
  10. enable vt in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable vt in windows 10 pro: how to enable vt in boot mode.. I got it in the windows features area.. iam lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-vt-in-windows-10-pro/3f114517-a692-40f2-b280-51a78da505b7