Windows 10: Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10

Discus and support Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear All, I just created a local user account in windows 10 pro. But unfortunately, I disable the administrator account and restart the system. i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Israr_Ahmed99855, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10

Dear All,

I just created a local user account in windows 10 pro. But unfortunately, I disable the administrator account and restart the system. i wanted to enable administrator account again now but its showing access is denied error. Can anyone suggest me to enable administrator account through a local user account?

thank you.

:)

Israr_Ahmed99855, Jul 24, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 24, 2018
  4. E-one Win User

Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10

Is there still reason to use standard user account in Windows OS?

Hi all!

Suppose I'm the only user of the computer. Suppose I have User Account Control activated. Is there or are there still reasons to create and use standard user account for everyday work? As far as I understand, with User Account Control active I have the permissions of a standard user even if I'm logged on as an administrator. If I use administrator account for everyday work does User Account Control give me EXACTLY the same level of protection from viruses and malware and from making accidental system-wide changes as standard user account with active UAC? I don't imply that UAC protects me from viruses and malware. I use proper antivirus software for that.

In other words, do I get the same level of protection when I use administrator account with UAC enabled and when I use standard account with UAC enabled? Is it true that UAC turns an administrator account into what is know as a protected administrator account, basically, an administrator account that runs with standard user account privileges? Or does standard user account with UAC enabled gives me yet higher level of protection over administrator account with UAC enabled?

E-one, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10

1. Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Administrator account

2. Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?: After Windows 10 update I could not log in to my only account on lenovo laptop. I solved that by creating bootable USB, bringing up hidden administrator account and resetting to condition prior the updates. Now I had two administrator accounts. For a long time I needed to...
  3. Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?: After Windows 10 update I could not log in to my only account on lenovo laptop. I solved that by creating bootable USB, bringing up hidden administrator account and resetting to condition prior the updates. Now I had two administrator accounts. For a long time I needed to...
  4. Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to switch a user account to an administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch a user account to an administrator account?: I made a stupid mistake and make the only account on my laptop into a user instead of an administrator and now I can't switch it back. When I try to do so in the settings it would prompt me to log in as an administrator but because my personal account is the only account on...
  6. Administrator Account Replication Through Domain Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Account Replication Through Domain Accounts: Hi, all.I have recently encountered an issue with Windows 10 Enterprise. It may be hard to explain, so I'll give it my best shot.When putting a computer into my domain, I'm seeing that the domain accounts do not replicate information or data that was put into the...
  7. How to enable the Built-in administrator account from local user account[not local...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to enable the Built-in administrator account from local user account[not local...: How to built-in administrator enable the account from user account.....? I tried following command but getting below error. [ATTACH] Can you give the solution to fix the issue....
  8. Windows 10 User Account Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Account Administrator: I tried to change the Administrator in my laptop through Windows 10, but somehow the laptop no longer has an Administrator on any of the user accounts. When I try to make a change to my computer using an app or program, I’m requested to provide admin permission through the...
  9. User Account / Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account / Administrator: well, I have nobody to blame but myself but when installing Windows 10 I allowed the software to create a Microsoft account and it naturally built an account with no administrator privileges. Of course this is totally wortless for me - I'm the only User on this laptop and...
  10. Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Built-in Elevated Administrator Account in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable the hidden built-in elevated Administrator account in Windows 10....