Windows 10: Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode

Discus and support Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm pretty sure I am not the first to ask this. To my knowledge, there is no way of doing this. Apps like VSC offer a full-screen mode or zen mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mattias L, Oct 22, 2018.

1. mattias L Win User

Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode

I'm pretty sure I am not the first to ask this.

To my knowledge, there is no way of doing this.

Apps like VSC offer a full-screen mode or zen mode which is great.

Both Edge and Chrome offer the F11 full-screen mode.

Even the cmd terminal has an F11 option.

It would just SUPER if I could set them to full-screen mode while in split screen mode.

My work area would look a lot less cluttered.

And tons more sexy!

If I am wrong and it does exist, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for listening.

Kind Regards,

Mattias L

:)

mattias L, Oct 22, 2018

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Jerry Win User
    Radeon HD 6990 - not playable in full screen mode

CCC 11.2 display driver is not compatible, the screen native resolution (1920 / 1200) wasn't in the resolution list.

CCC 11.3 works the same way as 11.4, works fine in windowed mode and windowed fullscreen (e.g. no border) but in full screen mode I get non-stop flickering. *Frown Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode :(

The flickering happens with and without vertical sync enabled.

Edit: tried fraps in another game with the same result - the flickering is showing in game but not in the recorded video.

Jerry, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode

Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode

1. Enable Application Full Screen while in windows split screen mode - Similar Threads - Enable Application Full

2. how to change split screen to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change split screen to full screen: I am stuck in a split screen and cannot get it back to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-split-screen-to-full-screen/fba3a0e6-890e-42eb-b3db-d947cb7e537b
  3. how to change split screen to full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change split screen to full screen: I am stuck in a split screen and cannot get it back to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-split-screen-to-full-screen/fba3a0e6-890e-42eb-b3db-d947cb7e537b
  4. how to change split screen to full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Have A Problem In "Split Screen Mode"

Have A Problem In "Split Screen Mode": Hello, I want to use two programs at once with one on the right of the screen and one on the left. On the left I want to use Windows Photo. On the right I want to use Notepad. I slide the first program to the right and it jumps so that it displays on the right half of the...
  6. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  7. FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?: Hey guys, so basically I really like the fullscreen feature of some applications as it really helps me to focus by not seeing the taskbar and the top part of the tab. However, my studies require me to open more than 2 applications at the time in split screen mode. How do I...
  8. Enable notifications while playing games or watching videos in full screen mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable notifications while playing games or watching videos in full screen mode in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While playing your favorite game or watching a full-screen video, you may also like to keep a check about what’s happening in the background. As […] This article Enable notifications while playing games or watching videos in full screen mode in Windows 10 first...
  9. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  10. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working: I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-tablet-mode-not-working/5ff7b65a-3a18-47bb-b9a2-1e69b2757005

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable application full screen