Windows 10: Enable Archive

Discus and support Enable Archive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 home;Version 1909.I have two email addresses but only one has the archive selection, meaning that if I get an email in the one with no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, May 20, 2020.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Enable Archive

Windows 10 home;Version 1909.I have two email addresses but only one has the archive selection,
    meaning that if I get an email in the one with no archive,I have to forward it to the other to be able to
    archive.Is there any way to enable archive in the other one?

:)

Terrysutt, May 20, 2020
  2. WillyConq Win User

No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, May 20, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2020
  4. Enable Archive

Enabled archive to mailbox but happening(not showing status)

Hi Team,

I am facing issue is When enable archive to mailbox after apply the archive and apply the retention policy (365days)also, it is happening.

after enable archive i have run the cmd line(Start-ManagedFolderAssistant -Identity "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***") but no luck.

Please help on this.

Thank you.

Bhaskar B

Bhaskar_1547, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Enable Archive

1. Enable Archive - Similar Threads - Enable Archive

2. Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images: Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-had-enabled-secure-boot-and-after-doing-so/c60f6b41-234d-4e7e-9110-c312f7feb8be
  3. Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images: Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-had-enabled-secure-boot-and-after-doing-so/c60f6b41-234d-4e7e-9110-c312f7feb8be
  4. Hello i had enabled secure boot and after doing so my PC stopped displaying any images

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to enable to hello pin for particular group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable to hello pin for particular group: how to enable to hello pin for particular group https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-to-hello-pin-for-particular-group/3a661201-a83b-4d49-a6c5-c8179c1d862f
  6. how to enable to hello pin for particular group

how to enable to hello pin for particular group: how to enable to hello pin for particular group https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-to-hello-pin-for-particular-group/3a661201-a83b-4d49-a6c5-c8179c1d862f
  7. Enable Windows Defender archive scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Windows Defender archive scanning: When a user runs in PowerShell with Admin the following:Set-MPPreference -DisableArchiveScanning 0How does one verify it worked?? As user does not receive any sort of message..Can you look at log files after a scan is complete to see? For eg, if you see *zip files listed, you...
  8. Enable Windows Defender archive scanning

Enable Windows Defender archive scanning: When a user runs in PowerShell with Admin the following:Set-MPPreference -DisableArchiveScanning 0How does one verify it worked?? As user does not receive any sort of message..Can you look at log files after a scan is complete to see? For eg, if you see *zip files listed, you...
  9. Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?

in Windows 10 News
    Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?: [ATTACH]I am sure at one point you must have noticed that there are apps and games on your Windows PC which you have rarely used. However, these apps have been updated regularly or keep running in the background. While one way is to uninstall such apps, but that means you...
  10. Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Defender helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Malware can infect your PC without...