Windows 10: Enable Archive

Discus and support Enable Archive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 home;Version 1909.I have two email addresses but only one has the archive selection, meaning that if I get an email in the one with no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, May 20, 2020.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Enable Archive

Windows 10 home;Version 1909.I have two email addresses but only one has the archive selection,
    meaning that if I get an email in the one with no archive,I have to forward it to the other to be able to
    archive.Is there any way to enable archive in the other one?

:)

Terrysutt, May 20, 2020
  2. WillyConq Win User

No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, May 20, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2020
  4. Enable Archive

Enabled archive to mailbox but happening(not showing status)

Hi Team,

I am facing issue is When enable archive to mailbox after apply the archive and apply the retention policy (365days)also, it is happening.

after enable archive i have run the cmd line(Start-ManagedFolderAssistant -Identity "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***") but no luck.

Please help on this.

Thank you.

Bhaskar B

Bhaskar_1547, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Enable Archive

1. Enable Archive - Similar Threads - Enable Archive

2. Unable to enable WSL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enable WSL: Hi, I'm trying to enable WSL on my Laptop using following documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 when I enter the command cmd admin mode: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux /all /norestart...
  3. How do I enable USB drivers when they're disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I enable USB drivers when they're disabled: While troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard, I disabled one of my USB3.0 drivers, however for some reason this disabled ALL my USB ports. Leaving me with no way to control Windows and turn them back on. I'm puzzled as to how to resolve this. I can still boot into the...
  4. How to Enable "Sideload Apps" Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable "Sideload Apps" Option: I have an issue where I am trying to enable "Sideload apps" in the developer features. These developer features are greyed out because apparently the settings are managed by an organization. This is not true as this is my own PC and I am the only user. I am using Windows 10...
  5. How to Enable or Disable Link Doctor feature in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Link Doctor feature in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Link Doctor is an inbuilt feature of Microsoft Edge which attempts to correct the mistyped URLs. So, for example, if you type bimg.com instead of […] This article How to Enable or Disable Link Doctor feature in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. Problem when enabling Firewall with Firewall exceptions and Unified Write Filter with UWF...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem when enabling Firewall with Firewall exceptions and Unified Write Filter with UWF...: Hello, I have a problem when enabling Firewall with Firewall exceptions and Unified Write Filter with UWF exclusions. I have observed this problem in the following Windows 10 versions: - Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 1607 - Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC 1809 The...
  7. I cannot enable or get Cortana to work with IFTTT

in Cortana
    I cannot enable or get Cortana to work with IFTTT: I have linked the turn meross on/off applets with IFTTT and they work fine when tested with the button widget, and the Cortana service is enabled on IFTTT. But I've tried with no luck to get the IFTTT skill enabled on Cortana and I've tried asking different things like turn...
  8. Is Hyper-V enabled when I install WSL 2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Hyper-V enabled when I install WSL 2?: I kept Hyper-V disabled before because I had noticed a slight performance hit when it was enabled. But I understand that WSL 2, which I absolutely want to keep enabled, uses some kind of VM. Does that mean that enabling WSL 2 automatically enables the full hypervisor, with...
  9. How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]One of the most annoying parts of editing using any browser is the spellcheck. I have noticed that suggestions offered by them at times are […] This article How to enable Windows Spellcheck in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Defender helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Malware can infect your PC without...