Windows 10: Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Discus and support Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulieC_1011, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Please help,

a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro)
    - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help

(actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box)

b. Hyper-V Manager

- after getting onto the Hyper-V Manager, I cannot rename "Hyper-V virtual machine" --> error message kept saying Cannot connect to server

Thanks very much!

:)

JulieC_1011, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Choyboy Win User

In Windows 10(x64), how do you get to the Bios to change status of Virtualization Technology?

My antvirus protection is compromised, apparently because Virtualization is 'disabled' in Bios (as seen in Task Mgr/Performance). I need to 'enable' it.

Question is how to get at the Bios Utility to change the status of this Virtualization Technology.

Can any help?

Thank you!

Choyboy, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Why i can't find Virtualization Technology on my laptop bios ?

Hi Yusuf,

As the BIOS utility is installed by the manufacturer, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer to get the Virtualization Technology in the BIOS utility.

Click on the below link to go to the Acer support website.

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

Let us know if you need any assistance on Windows in the future, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Virtualization enabled in bios but not working

Hi there,

I am trying to run a program which recommends enabling hardware visualization. I have followed the steps to enable Intel VT in uemi/bios menu. However Task Manager says that Virtualization is disabled, despite the fact that I have turned it on in the uemi/bios??

I don't have any anti virus software, I don't have Hyper-V (windows 10 home edition, upgraded from Windows 7).

Please help Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology :)

Vanderzant, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

1. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology - Similar Threads - Enable BIOS allow

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  4. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  5. How to enable Virtualization technology

How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  6. Trouble with enabling virtualization technology

Trouble with enabling virtualization technology: Hello, I am having trouble enabling virtualization on my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. I have looked into the Bios setting on startup and cannot find any way to turn virtualization on. I am needing to turn it on so I can run Blue Stacks. Blue Stacks is a petty much google...
  7. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....
  8. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....
  9. Enable virtualization in bios :/

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Enable virtualization in bios :/: Used this tool, Download Microsoft® Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center No go VMware said the same thing boo-hoo anyone have instruction to enable in bios ? Spec's are added, Cheers. 2935
  10. Virtualization enabled in bios but not working

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualization enabled in bios but not working: Hi there, I am trying to run a program which recommends enabling hardware visualization. I have followed the steps to enable Intel VT in uemi/bios menu. However Task Manager says that Virtualization is disabled, despite the fact that I have turned it on in the uemi/bios??...