Windows 10: Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520

Discus and support Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, the card itself works fine, and I can connect fine to AT&T's 3G network and I have internet off of it. The only issue is I have to use a 3rd party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CodyWhite_724, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520

So, the card itself works fine, and I can connect fine to AT&T's 3G network and I have internet off of it. The only issue is I have to use a 3rd party wireless manager to work the connection in this case, Toshiba Wireless Manager v6.5.1.2

Windows 10's built in Cellular options are all missing, and this is what I would like to use to manage the cellular connection. I do understand that this is a MUCH older network card, and I am planning to order a LTE one in the future, but for right now I was wondering if it is possible to enable the built in cellular settings for this card.

The full device name in devmgmt.msc is: F5521gw Mobile Broadband Network Adapter NDIS 5

In the network adapters, it shows up as an Ethernet Adapter for some reason, and when I connect to the internet via Toshiba Wireless Manager, it shows as connected via Ethernet.

:)

CodyWhite_724, Feb 2, 2020
  2. larry309 Win User

No sound on Thinkpad T520

I have no sound on ThinkPad T520 except at headphone jack, Win 10 version 1607 OS build14393.351, I have a ThinkPad T420 with Win 10 version 1607, OS build 14393.447 the T420 has sound from speakers and headphone jack. I have the latest Conexant driver in the T520, I have done all the "problem solvers" i can find online and nothing works. Is this a software problem or equipment problem.

larry309, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Headphone Jack does not work in Lenovo T520 docking station under Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Solved: Re: Thinkpad T520 Headphone Jack on Docking Station - Lenovo Community

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520

Need Bluetooth driver for Lenovo T520/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to see the device in Device Manager?
    I would suggest you to download the driver available from the manufacturer website and install the Bluetooth driver in Compatibility mode and check.

Refer: Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Support

For more reference.

Refer: How to install the drivers in Compatibility mode

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520

1. Enable built in Windows 10 Cellular Settings for Ericcson F5521GW in Thinkpad T520 - Similar Threads - Enable built Cellular

2. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  3. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  4. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  5. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  7. How to enable Cellular option in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Cellular option in Windows 11/10: [IMG]In Windows 11/10, there is a dedicated Cellular feature to connect to a cellular data network. Now, if your device has eSIM or a SIM card in it or you have an external cellular device with a SIM card in it, then you can turn on or enable the Cellular option in Windows...
  8. cellular setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular setting: Dear Team, Subject- Cellular Network Setting I want use sim card in my laptop but i can't connect because cellular network icon disappear in my windows 10 pro 64 bit, I have Dell Latitude E7440, how can use sim card in my laptop, kindly assist me. mob-8650001110. gmail...
  9. No sound on Thinkpad T520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on Thinkpad T520: I have no sound on ThinkPad T520 except at headphone jack, Win 10 version 1607 OS build14393.351, I have a ThinkPad T420 with Win 10 version 1607, OS build 14393.447 the T420 has sound from speakers and headphone jack. I have the latest Conexant driver in the T520, I have...
  10. Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display: I have a telstra dongle but the drivers still haven't been released for windows 10, I found a hotfix (see here: Telstra USB and Windows 10 Incompatibility - Telstra Crowdsupport - 485835) but because the computer doesn't have a wifi card or cellular card it isn't displaying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f5521gw driver windows 10 settings

2. t520 f5521gw windows 10