Windows 10: Enable Cloud Sharing

Discus and support Enable Cloud Sharing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my WIndows 10 PC playing simple Microsoft solitaire games and all the sudden everytime I sign on I get a message that I need to go to options and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CDixon6421, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Enable Cloud Sharing

On my WIndows 10 PC playing simple Microsoft solitaire games and all the sudden everytime I sign on I get a message that I need to go to options and enable cloud sharing and I have no idea how to do that. Can someone please tell me how to do that?

:)

CDixon6421, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

Enable Cloud Sharing

Enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on Lumia 950

Hello,
    Christene

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you want to enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your Lumia 950.

To enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Network & wireless.
    • Tap Mobile hotspot.
    • Tap on the On/Off slider to enable the Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Enable Cloud Sharing

1. Enable Cloud Sharing - Similar Threads - Enable Cloud Sharing

2. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  3. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  4. How do I enable Cloud Content Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Cloud Content Search: I want use cloud content search all the time but for some reason, today it just stopped working is there any way to get it to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cloud-content-search/537d8579-2508-42b1-85f9-beb2d032ec4f
  5. How do I enable Cloud Content Search

How do I enable Cloud Content Search: I want use cloud content search all the time but for some reason, today it just stopped working is there any way to get it to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cloud-content-search/537d8579-2508-42b1-85f9-beb2d032ec4f
  6. How to share & download Cloud PC Restore Points

in Windows 10 News
    How to share & download Cloud PC Restore Points: [IMG]Just like on your local Windows PC, you can create your own restore points on your Cloud PC and in addition to that, you can also copy that restore point to an Azure Storage Account. In this post, we will show you how to share & download Cloud PC Restore Points. How to...
  7. Azure file share right cloud users only

Azure file share right cloud users only: I use Azure for testing Azure Virtual Desktop.I have Azure AD and Azure ADDS synchronized.I want to create network drive file share with permissions for my users.I have created file share and set RBAC reader, contributor on ym user's group.I have mapped the network drives...
  8. Enabling network sharing with smbv1 disabled and smbv2 enabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enabling network sharing with smbv1 disabled and smbv2 enabled: We all know about how people at microsoft make smbv1 mandatory to share folder across a local network, which exposes us to ransomwares. people at Microsoft have no concerns for security, despite being in IT business for the last 30 years.... in windows 10 , like 1809, the...
  9. Why enable file and printer sharing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why enable file and printer sharing?: Why enable file and printer sharing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/why-enable-file-and-printer-sharing/c186817e-7957-45d2-adab-aa9fa38ef923"
  10. Enable Nearby Sharing by using dongle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable Nearby Sharing by using dongle: Trying to use the Nearby Sharing feature between the following computers: - Vaio VPCCW series (2010) laptop rocking Windows 10 (latest build), runs fine. - Dell XPS13 (2017) laptop rocking Windows 10 (latest build), of course fine. Oddly, although Microsoft states that BT...