Windows 10: enable cookies?

Discus and support enable cookies? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How enable cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies/5396c68c-729e-4549-8dee-3c0723a6f634 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeraldJohn1, May 8, 2020.

1. enable cookies?

How enable cookies?

:)

GeraldJohn1, May 8, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 8, 2020
  3. Mehdi Y Win User
    how to enable cookies on hd7

Hello Chadharrison,

Thank you for posting,

To enable cookies on your windos phone 7 your to follow this steps :

On Start, flick left to the App list.

Click Settings , then flick left to the Applications screen.

Click Internet Explorer. You’ll see a check box next to text that reads: “Allow cookies on my phone.” Make sure it’s checked.

Best regards.

Mehdi Y, May 8, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

enable cookies?

I need to enable cookies to connect to IE7 on my Lumia 520. How do I do that?

Hi Gerald,

To enable cookies on your phone. follow these steps:

• Navigate to Applications.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Proceed to Applications.
    • Select Internet Explorer.
    • Once there, you can go ahead and enable cookies.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges on enabling your cookies.

Billy Med, May 8, 2020
Thema:

enable cookies?

1. enable cookies? - Similar Threads - enable cookies

2. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...: in the bottom right of my home screen it tells me to 'start syncing again by signing in' but when i click to sign in it pops up with 'We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service. Cookies are small text...
  3. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...: in the bottom right of my home screen it tells me to 'start syncing again by signing in' but when i click to sign in it pops up with 'We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service. Cookies are small text...
  4. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser?: We recently had a reader asking us this question – Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser? Now, you might have seen a message displayed on the computer screen that asks you to accept the cookies on a particular website. Today, almost all websites use cookies....
  6. Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies

Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies: I've gone to my internet browser like it instructed me to do, and found that cookies were already enabled. I went to my privacy settings and couldn't find any clue to why the program thinks a function is being blocked. I looked for help online, and was given an answer that...
  7. enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools

enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools: I tried to follow instruction, but not able to find Tools they say to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies-but-i-am-not-able-to-find-tools/6391ed33-1c9f-43bc-94ff-fa6d4641b7fd
  8. how do I enable cookies

how do I enable cookies: how to enable cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cookies/938b3556-8459-4f9c-a97f-f33c52f4d0ff
  9. locking/enabling cookies?

locking/enabling cookies?: If I block all cookies constant pop ups appear from sites I do not know asking to enable cookies for their site. Which is recommended to use: block cookies or allow cookies. I will never understand what cookies are nor why they are necessary. How is one to know which are ok...
  10. How do I get to re- enable my cookies? 2 How do I get my printer reconnected to the Wi Fi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get to re- enable my cookies? 2 How do I get my printer reconnected to the Wi Fi?: I have not been able to enable cookies on Windows 10. Could you help me with this? My second problem is the Wi Fi connection to my HP printer has been lost. How do I get the reconnection with Wi Fi to this PC. This PC is hard wired but printer is using WIFi?...