Windows 10: enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?

Discus and support enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It seems that MS have enabled desktop emulation in Win10 Mobiles - but neglected to tell anyone how the heck to flip the switch either way. Would... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NoelDP, Aug 31, 2016.

1. NoelDP Win User

enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?

It seems that MS have enabled desktop emulation in Win10 Mobiles - but neglected to tell anyone how the heck to flip the switch either way.

Would some kind person please enlighten me?

Phone is a Lumia 640

:)

NoelDP, Aug 31, 2016

2. Edge Browser and Edge Emulation in IE

Hi,

I suggest that you refer to the article Emulate browsers, screen sizes, and GPS locations provided in the link below which explains the above in elaborate

Emulate browsers, screen sizes, and GPS locations (Windows)

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 31, 2016
  3. graye Win User
    Edge Browser and Edge Emulation in IE

I'm confused... I don't think there is an "Edge emulation mode" in Internet Explorer

graye, Aug 31, 2016
  4. enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?

Hi,
    If you tap the little dots at the bottom right and select Settings

The top item should be for Mobile or Desktop sites

paulsalter, Aug 31, 2016
  5. NoelDP Win User
    Duh - you have to scroll down the menu... *Redface
    Then it works!!

Thanks hugely - this has been annoying me for days!

NoelDP, Aug 31, 2016
  6. Good to hear you have it working *Smile

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?

1. enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile? - Similar Threads - enable Desktop emulation

2. Ms edge - ie11 emulation???

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge - ie11 emulation???: I have a software package, an installation .exe file, that needs IE to work. Is there any way for MS Edge to emulate IE since my version W10 Build 21390.2025 does not include IE and will not permit it to be installed. Any thoughts appreciated. 181784
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?: Is there any way to emulate Windows Mobile without Visual Studio? I know there is some kind of application called Microsoft XDE but I cant find anything about that e.g. downloads, articles overall. I just want a Standalone Emulator or smh VM? And there arent any ways to...
  4. Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Liberandus_ka_baap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghnbi1/error_while_running_mobile_with_its_official/
  5. How can I enable emulation of another browser in Chromium Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I enable emulation of another browser in Chromium Edge?: In IE and Edge prior to the new Chromium based Edge, I was able to press F12 to enter the developer settings and from there I could choose an open to emulate another browser such as Safari. For the life of me, I cannot figure out where to enable this in the new Chromium Edge...
  6. How to enable Windows Mobility Center on Windows 10 desktop computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows Mobility Center on Windows 10 desktop computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Mobility Center is available on Windows 10 laptops and not on a desktop computer. If you want to use it on your desktop, then we will show you how you can enable and use the Windows Mobility Center [...] This post How to enable Windows Mobility...
  7. Cannot enable mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot enable mobile hotspot: So I've always used my mobile hotspot but now today there isn't a button for it in the bottom right menu. It's only an airplane mode option(which is not on) So when I go into 'mobile hotspot settings' I try to enable the share my internet connection with other devices but it...
  8. whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.: Its very delightful to use whatsapp web but students don't having phone are not able to use that. So, sometimes its became very difficult for them.To run their studies smoothly, it is very important to develope a windows software of whatsapp....
  9. edge browser emulates IE -not a fan anymore

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser emulates IE -not a fan anymore: since after the recent upgrade to win10, edge browser received additional addons like lastpass. i though oh great news.. however, edge has been behaving quite like IE. page loads freeze. get popup "page unresponsive" so much so, i would have to close it and use an alternative...
  10. Enable Windows Mobility Center on a Desktop Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Windows Mobility Center on a Desktop Windows PC: How to: Enable Windows Mobility Center on a Desktop Windows PC How to Enable Windows Mobility Center on a Desktop Windows PC The Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe) provides quick access to the most commonly used settings for mobile devices, such as brightness, volume,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge mobile emulator

2. initiating win 10installation from emulation

3. edge enable emulator

4. how to activate emulator on edge,
  5. mobile emulator for edge,
  6. emulation in edge,
  7. how to enable windows phone emulation in edge,
  8. android emulator for edge desktop browser,
  9. edge command phone emulation,
  10. emulation windows edge,
  11. edge mobile emulation,