Windows 10: Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

Discus and support Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unsure how it was disabled but I need to enable this feature for all users in my organisation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyBau, Apr 25, 2022.

1. DannyBau Win User

Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

I'm unsure how it was disabled but I need to enable this feature for all users in my organisation

:)

DannyBau, Apr 25, 2022

2. INTUNE -

Hi All,

We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators.

Question is if i block powershell, will the powershell Win32 apps and script deployed via INTUNE will also be blocked ?

sathyaprakash24, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

Miguelonky, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

1. Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune - Similar Threads - Enable Disable via

2. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  3. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  4. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to Disable Defender intune

Unable to Disable Defender intune: I enrolled a workstation into intune and it automatically enabled Defender even though another antivirus provider is already installed. I since created a policy to disable to the defender and disable tamper protect. The policies apply successfully to the work station. When...
  6. Unable to Disable Defender intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Disable Defender intune: I enrolled a workstation into intune and it automatically enabled Defender even though another antivirus provider is already installed. I since created a policy to disable to the defender and disable tamper protect. The policies apply successfully to the work station. When...
  7. Unable to Disable Defender intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune: I'm unsure how it was disabled but I need to enable this feature for all users in my organisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabledisable-windows-p-via-intune/b44ce749-3eda-42d3-b538-5ba588b33243
  9. enable power button hibernate option via intune

enable power button hibernate option via intune: Hello Ms Community, The company where i'm working for is working completely in a cloud environment. This means AzureAD nothing on prem. We are using Intune to deploy and configure pc's. No my question. How do i configure intune so the power button shows the option...
  10. Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut

Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut: Hello, I am attempting to disable the Windows+P keyboard shortcut which gives the project options. The machines are in a classroom setting so we want it disabled. I have been unsuccessful with any GPOs or registry edits. Any help would be appreciated....