Windows 10: Enable dual side printing

Discus and support Enable dual side printing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to enable auto double sided printing to save time. I know how to do it manually but I'm curious if it's capable of automating printing as I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NasirParvez, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Enable dual side printing

How to enable auto double sided printing to save time. I know how to do it manually but I'm curious if it's capable of automating printing as I have a new printer with all new specification.

HP LaserJet Pro M1136. Please note that it's connected through the wifi.

:)

NasirParvez, Sep 27, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Enable dual side printing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Enable dual side printing

1. Enable dual side printing - Similar Threads - Enable dual side

2. 2 sided printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 sided printing: I just got a new computer with Windows 11, for some reason I can not print 2 sided/ duplex from my excel any more ..other applications I can. I have set up the printer under devices on the computer and in the excel program for 2 sided/ duplex printing but it still prints on 2...
  3. 2 sided printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 sided printing: I just got a new computer with Windows 11, for some reason I can not print 2 sided/ duplex from my excel any more ..other applications I can. I have set up the printer under devices on the computer and in the excel program for 2 sided/ duplex printing but it still prints on 2...
  4. Print on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  5. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  6. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  7. Setup automatic dual side printing

Setup automatic dual side printing: How to enable auto double sided printing to save time. I know how to do it manually but I'm curious if it's capable of automating printing as I have a new printer with all new specification. HP LaserJet Pro M1136....
  8. Two Sided Printing

Two Sided Printing: Ever since purchasing a WIN10 computer my HP LaserJet Pro 400 no longer prints two sided. The option is available in the printing APP but does not print two sided after selection. any ideas on fix? Thanks...
  9. two side printing

two side printing: How do you get out of print both side command https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-side-printing/7f6682d9-cd59-43d1-bad3-3d5f7416706f
  10. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...