Windows 10: Enable Last Active Click feature for Windows 10 Taskbar program icons

Discus and support Enable Last Active Click feature for Windows 10 Taskbar program icons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] With the release of Windows 7, Microsoft started to group along every open window in the taskbar. Earlier, they use to show an individual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 18, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable Last Active Click feature for Windows 10 Taskbar program icons

WinClub, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/42345/Windows-7-Goodies-in-C-Taskbar-Progress-and-Status

3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Enable Last Active Click feature for Windows 10 Taskbar program icons - Similar Threads - Enable Last Active

2. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot right click on taskbar program icons: Windows 10, 22H2, build 19045.3324Of course, I have googled this and have found similar situations. I CAN right click on windows icon and the icons on the right part of the taskbar notif icon, time icon, network icon, etc.I CANNOT right click on pinned and open programs! I...
  3. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot right click on taskbar program icons: Windows 10, 22H2, build 19045.3324Of course, I have googled this and have found similar situations. I CAN right click on windows icon and the icons on the right part of the taskbar notif icon, time icon, network icon, etc.I CANNOT right click on pinned and open programs! I...
  4. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clicking Icon on Taskbar Does Not Switch to Program

Clicking Icon on Taskbar Does Not Switch to Program: I've tried the fix that is shown under this heading, but I don't have the taskbar options tab, so I don't have the Always on top option. Unless I minimise other windows the one I click on the taskbar doesn't open, although it may do on a double click Any ideas?...
  6. Windows 10 Tablet Mode - enable last active application

Windows 10 Tablet Mode - enable last active application: Hi all, We have tablets across our business that are running Windows 10, and will be used in Tablet Mode due to a project we have up and coming. We need the devices to run in tablet mode so that the onscreen keyboard appears and the apps run in full screen. The issue we...
  7. Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs: I believe this to be a development oversight. An update is simply that - an installation of newer components of the existing software in its current configuration. That means if you didn't select certain components, they should remain unaffected. The feature updates (FU) seem...
  8. Clicking taskbar icon starts wrong program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking taskbar icon starts wrong program.: I have a Bible program in my taskbar that when I click on it, a popup appears asking if I want to continue installing Office Professional 2003, which is already installed. If I let it run the message pops up that is attached by screen capture. Even if I try to start eSword...
  9. Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 [img] Information The Clock, Volume, Network, Power, and Action Center system icons are located on the taskbar notification area (aka: system...
  10. Turn On or Off Last Active Click for Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Last Active Click for Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Last Active Click for Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 [img] Information When you have multiple tabs (ex: IE11) or windows of the same app open, you can click/tap on the taskbar button of this app and click/tap on the live thumbnail preview of the tab...