Windows 10: Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

Discus and support Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 18, 2019 at 2:23 AM.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

3. Plantje Win User
    Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote
    file.

How can I continue to edit the file on my Surface Pro using the Whiteboard app on the Surface Pro?

Apart from that a huge downside of the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub is, that you cannot just zoom out the canvas until the desired level. But I don't think that can be changed easily.

4. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

Thema:

1. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub - Similar Threads - Enable Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes: I enjoy microsoft whiteboard. I use it, I like it it's not bad... Except the fact that there are NO files. And because I could not back them up, I'm out of luck for 2 months worth of notes that were stored on my machine without me being able to back them up or restore...
  3. Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10: Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote file. How can I continue to edit the...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  5. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad: Today we’re introducing a new tool that can spark collaboration in the classroom. We’re excited to be able to share a preview of a new, free app with you: Microsoft Whiteboard for Education. Taking the magical simplicity of an analog whiteboard and adding interactive,...
  6. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  7. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in: Hi, I am currently trying to get Whiteboard enabled for my staff in school. Its enabled in our office 365 tenant and we also have it available in intune and our school private store. Yet we still receive the above error on our domain computers. Are there any policies...
  9. Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft announced Whiteboard, a new creative collaboration app back in May. At that time, the app was designed for Microsoft’s Surface Hub now it works on any Windows 10 PC with touch screen or mouse input. Microsoft says that Whiteboard is a new app to let you collaborate...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...