Windows 10: Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

Discus and support Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 18, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

WinClub, May 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, May 18, 2019
  3. Plantje Win User
    Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote
    file.

How can I continue to edit the file on my Surface Pro using the Whiteboard app on the Surface Pro?

Apart from that a huge downside of the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub is, that you cannot just zoom out the canvas until the desired level. But I don't think that can be changed easily.

Plantje, May 18, 2019
  4. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

Thema:

1. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub - Similar Threads - Enable Microsoft Whiteboard

2. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Whiteboard: I need to remove the icons associated with my Microsoft account from the upper right corner of a Whiteboard document. Since I have to record lessons, having these icons appear on every video I have to make looks completely unprofessional. I can't, for the life of me, figure...
  5. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions: Good Day Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on: - Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw...
  8. Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard: Student engagement is key to helping students develop and learn, while also maintaining that ever important classroom management. When used effectively, technology can enable great collaborative learning opportunities. However, we (the team behind Microsoft Whiteboard), are...
  9. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  10. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

2. whiteboard your admin has disabled sign in for whiteboard