Windows 10: Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

Discus and support Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a question, what would be the way or batch script that could enable me to enable netframework 3.5 in Windows 10 via offline or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Underthaker, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

Hi everyone, I have a question, what would be the way or batch script that could enable me to enable netframework 3.5 in Windows 10 via offline or without Windows DVDISO? I have done some research on google but in these conditions of my request I have not been successful. Who can help thank you thank you.

:)

Underthaker, Jul 13, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

How to enable .Net Framework 3.5 (& 2.0) on Windows 10.

Hello,

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

[How To] Enable .NET Framework 3.5 On Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

1. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline - Similar Threads - Enable Net Framework

2. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  3. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  4. How to enable .Net Framework 3.5 (& 2.0) on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable .Net Framework 3.5 (& 2.0) on Windows 10.: Hi, I am trying to run a program that requires .Net Framework 2.0. I downloaded 3.5 from the site, tried installing it without much luck. I realized I could simply go in and turn the .Net Framework 3.5 and 2.0 under Windows Features, although when I turned it on and restarted...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features: I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on next window there is a message: Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features: I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on nex windows there is a message Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download: Microsoft released the final version of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 on April 18, 2019. The new installer for the version is available as a web installer and offline installer; since Microsoft prefers distribution via the web installer, it is difficult to find working...
  8. net framework

in Windows 10 Support
    net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  9. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  10. How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?: Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers? I mean is v3 included in v3.5, or v2 in v3, etc? 5541