Windows 10: Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

Discus and support Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a question, what would be the way or batch script that could enable me to enable netframework 3.5 in Windows 10 via offline or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Underthaker, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

Hi everyone, I have a question, what would be the way or batch script that could enable me to enable netframework 3.5 in Windows 10 via offline or without Windows DVDISO? I have done some research on google but in these conditions of my request I have not been successful. Who can help thank you thank you.

:)

Underthaker, Jul 13, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

How to enable .Net Framework 3.5 (& 2.0) on Windows 10.

Hello,

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

[How To] Enable .NET Framework 3.5 On Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline

1. Enable Net.Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 - Offline - Similar Threads - Enable Net Framework

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Can't enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enable .NET Framework: [ATTACH] Where is .NET Framework 3.5 or .NET Framework 4.8? Doesn't Windows 10 already come with .NET Framework 4.6? I ticked those 4 boxes with .NET in them, restarted my PC, but when I open Turn Windows features on or off again, all those boxes are unticked. Any...
  5. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I am not able to Run some exe files on my windows Error I am getting when I run those exe files: Filename.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0 Contact your...
  6. Enabling .net framework 4.5

Enabling .net framework 4.5: I'm trying to download Microsoft Teams, as we'll be using it for work shortly. I keep getting this BLOCKED message: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system, but it is currently turned off. To enable the .NET Framework 4.5, use Turn Windows...
  7. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in...
  8. Offline install of .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline install of .net framework 3.5: Hi All, I purchased some new PCs with Windows 10 installed on them. I need to install software that requires .net framework 3.5. These PCs are on a network that doesn't have internet and I didn't get the Windows 10 installation DVD with the PCs. I need to enable/install...
  9. Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10: I've tried troubleshooting this but I can't find someone online who has exactly the same issue so here we go. I want to enable NET Framework 3.5 to run a small software, which should be really easy to do but my Windows get stuck downloading the required files (apparently)....
  10. .NET framework 3.5 offline download

.NET framework 3.5 offline download: Hello, I am working with on an offline computer trying to download .NET framework 3.5. I have put the installation framework 3.5 from microsoft onto my flashdrive and tried installing it onto the computer. It takes several minutes to try and download and a message pops up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offline enable framework 3.5

2. netframeworke 3.5 with bootable windows 10

3. office will not run since .netframework 3.5 enabled